Brazil in 10 Days
Samba & Falls
Experince the South American Giant! Travel to the land of Samba, and Carnival, and discover the delights of tropical Brazil. Fall in love with the landscape of the Iguazu Falls before enjoying the rhythms of vibrant Rio de Janeiro. Savour the opportunity to relax in in the beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema.
10 days trip including flights*
8 days and 7 nights in destination
LON - RIO
LON - RIO
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
RIO - LON
RIO - LON
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
Ready to explore the delights of beautiful Brazil? Head to your departure airport for a flight to Rio de Janeiro. Night on board.
If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Rio de Janeiro, private transfer to the hotel and, depending on the arrival time, the rest of the day is free for you to explore this sprawling city, full of colonial architecture and vibrant culture. We recommend a stroll along Rio's famous beaches, Copacabana and Ipanema. Overnight stay in Rio de Janeiro.
Breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer to the airport for a flight to Iguazú. Transfer to your hotel. If the arrival time allows, we suggest visiting the Triple Frontier obelisk or simply relaxing in this beautiful natural setting. Overnight stay in Iguazu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today enjoy an included visit to the Brazillian side of the Iguazú Falls, one of the world's Seven Natural Wonders. Follow a trail which winds its way through the wild rainforest. Arrive at the impressive falls and walk across bridges and enjoy the panoramic views on offer as you take an elevator to the perfect vantage point. Hear the roar of water whilst contemplating spectacular views of rainbows, birds, leafy green exotic plants and trees. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Iguazu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure in Iguazu, taking in the spectacular views of the falls or enjoying the natural environment. Why not explore the abundant nature trails to discover the local wildlife or simply relax in the beautiful climate at your leisure. Overnight stay in Iguazu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the hotel for flight to Rio de Janeiro. Arrive in Rio de Janeiro, private transfer to the hotel and, depending on the arrival time, the rest of the day is free for you to explore this sprawling city. Overnight stay in Rio de Janeiro.
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, set off on a day of discovery in Rio de Janeiro. Embark on a tour of Corcovado and Christ the Redeemer, a true symbol of the city. Head to the top of Corcovado Mountain, with spectacular views along the way. Visit Christ the Redeemer, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, and soak up the panoramic views. It's the perfect photo opportunity! Afterwards, explore the Selaron Steps. The remainder of the day is at your leisure to explore the vibrant atmosphere of the city. Overnight stay in Rio de Janeiro.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, or alternatively, we recommend an optional excursion to Sugar Loaf Mountain and the Metropolitan Cathedral*. Overnight in Rio de Janeiro.
* Optional Sugar Loaf Mountain Tour: Enjoy a panoramic tour of downtown Rio to see the Metropolitan Cathedral before taking the cable car to Morro da Urca and iconic Sugar Loaf Mountain for unforgettable views across Guanabara Bay and the emblematic beaches of Niteroi. Gain great insight into the history of Rio as you soak up the panoramic views.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, private transfer to the airport for a flight back to the UK/Ireland. Night on board.
Arrive in the UK/Ireland and end your trip.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Arena Copacabana Hotel, Mercure Rio Boutique Hotel Copacabana, Novotel Leme, Windsor Excelsior Hotel, Windsor Leme.
Included activity for day 4
Duration 03:00h Approx. Pick up time: 08:00 Approx
Excursion to Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls
Enjoy a different perspective of the Iguazu Falls, one of the 7 Wonders of the Natural World. Stroll along the well-placed viewing trails at the edge of the falls and enjoy a spectacular panorama of one of the biggest waterfall systems in the world.
Included activity for day 7
Duration 04:00h Approx. Pick up time: 08:00 Approx
Visit the famous Corcovado Mountain, home to the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue and soak up the views of Rio de Janeiro below. Afterwards, descend from the hills to see the exterior of the Maracanã, the Sambódromo and the Selaron Steps.
If you have reduced mobility you can request assistance for these activities by speaking to one of our experts
Suggested activity for day 8
Sugar Loaf Mountain Excursion
Enjoy a panoramic tour of downtown Rio to see the Metropolitan Cathedral before taking the cable car to Morro da Urca and iconic Sugar Loaf Mountain for unforgettable views across Guanabara Bay and the emblematic beaches of Niteroi.
The price includes
- Included in all our trips. more information
- Departure from the main UK/Ireland airports.
- International flights: UK/Ireland - Rio de Janeiro - UK/Ireland.
- Internal flights: Rio de Janeiro - Iguazú, Iguazú - Rio de Janeiro. *more information
- 7 nights hotel accommodation in Superior category hotels.See hotels included
- 7 breakfasts.
- Transfers in vehicles with air conditioning.
- Visits as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide.See itinerary
- All air taxes and fuel surcharge.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
* Documentation of the internal flights will either be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your trip or delivered to you on arrival at your destination. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
As of September 1st, proof of vaccination against Covid-19 must be presented to carry out activities in Rio.
- Entry requirementsPassport, valid for at least six months.
- VisaNo visa is required.
- CurrencyBrazilian Real (sub-divided into 100 centavos)
- ElectricityAn adapter with two flat pins is required.
- HealthVaccination against Yellow Fever is recommended in the case of prolonged travel to areas where there is a high risk of exposure to mosquitoes. Travellers over 60 years must consult their doctor as the Yellow Fever vaccine can have serious side effects.
- Time zoneUTC - 03:00.
- Other useful informationAvoid drinking tap water as well as fruit and vegetables that have been recently washed.
- Tourist Office websitewww.visitbrasil.com
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office offer up-to-date travel advice by visiting www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveller at a time
Argentina & Brazil 2022
After waiting through the pandemic Exoticca re-delivered this trip as specified. Well planned and laid out documents, assistance through the Covid regulations made simple. Local guides supported us from start to finish in our language. Particular mention to Gus in Iguazu and Anderson in Rio.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
General coverage and bonding insurance included for free to protect against unforseen circumstances and company bankruptcy.