Uncover the treasures of Thailand on an unforgettable journey through the most emblematic destinations in the country. From the bustling melting-pot of Bangkok, with its unbeatable night-markets and ancient temples to the verdant hillside oases of Chiang Mai. Discover the diversity of Thailand before kicking-back on the paradise island of Phuket.
Arrival at your UK/Ireland departure airport ready to check-in for an overnight flight to Bangkok. Night on board.
Arrive in the capital of Thailand and transfer to the hotel to check-in after 2:00 p.m. Bangkok is one of the most influential, modern and lively cities in Southeast Asia due to it's economic, political and social development. Make the most of your time in the city by exploring the bustling street markets and sampling some of the exotic street food on and vibrant nightlife on offer. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, exploring the diverse neighbourhoods, sampling delicious street food at the bustling markets and perhaps visiting the many ornate temples the city has to offer. We recommend discovering Bangkok's most emblematic temples and palaces on an optional half-day tour.* Overnight stay in Bangkok.
* Optional Half-Day Royal Grand Palace and Temples Tour: Explore Bangkok's most popular Buddhist temples and the Royal Grand Palace. Explore Wat Po, Bangkok's oldest temple and Wat Traimit, with its 5.5-ton Golden Buddha. Pass by the City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Democracy Monument, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium and the Parliament House and round off the tour at a local lapidary factory and showroom where you will be able to buy locally made jewellery, handicrafts and silk.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to continue enjoying the city at your leisure. We recommend visiting one of Bangkok's lively night-markets to dine like a local. Alternatively, enjoy an optional half-day floating market excursion to experience life on the waterways around Bangkok.* Overnight stay in Bangkok.
* Optional Half-Day Floating Market: Travel to the floating market of Damnern Saduak, visiting a Palm Sugar Farm along the way. At the market, enjoy watching the colourful merchants and the exchange of fresh local produce. Soak up the atmosphere and go bargain hunting before returning to the city.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today is free at your leisure. Explore Bangkok's famous temples, go shopping in Chinatown or ride the public BTS Skytrain system to unearth more of the city with ease. We recommend an optional excursion to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya.* Overnight stay in Bangkok.
* Optional Ancient Ayutthaya Excursion: Discover Ayutthaya, the once-powerful capital of the ancient kingdom of Siam, situated only an hours drive away from Bangkok. Visit the Charki dynasty's Summer Palace and sightsee amongst the ancient ruins. Afterwards, enjoy a cruise on the Chao Phraya River to take in the idyllic scenery and learn about life on the river. Lunch included.
After a hearty breakfast, transfer to the airport to catch a flight to Chiang Mai, popularly known as the ‘Rose of the North’ and a favourite backpacker destination. Transfer to the hotel and get settled before spending the remainder of the day at your leisure. Explore the city at your own pace or indulge in a relaxing Thai massage! Overnight stay in Chiang Mai.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure in Chiang Mai, relaxing at your own pace. We recommend an optional excursion to discover Doi Suthep Temple and other city temples.* Overnight stay in Chiang Mai.
* Half-Day Doi Suthep Temple & City Temples Tour: Enjoy the views from 600-year-old Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, high on a hill above the city, home to relics of the Lord Buddha. Climb, or take the funicular, up the 306 steps of the amazing Naga staircase for unbelievable views before heading to the city to visit the flower garden of Wat Saun Dok temple and ancient Wat Chedi Luang.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy another day at your leisure in charming Chiang Mai. Enjoy the city's vibrant cafe scene in the trendy Nimmanda Haeminda neighbourhood, explore the surrounding rainforest or even take a Thai cooking class. We recommend an optional full-day excursion to the amazing Doi Inthanon National Park.* Overnight stay in Chiang Mai.
* Full-Day Doi Inthanon National Park Excursion: Head to Doi Inthanon, the highest peak in Thailand. Explore this fertile natural treasure trove, popular among bird watchers for its huge birdlife diversity. Visit a Karen Hill tribe, Wachiratharn Waterfalls, the Twin Chedis and the summit shrine of Chao Inthawitchyanon and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight to Phuket. Arrive in beautiful Phuket, a paradise island of rainforests and mountains known as the ultimate holiday escape in Thailand. After getting comfortable at your hotel the rest of the day is at your leisure to lounge by the pool or search for the most idyllic paradise coves. Overnight stay in Phuket.
Breakfast at the hotel. Soak up the beauty of Phuket and enjoy a day at your leisure. The snorkelling opportunities are top-notch, as are the beaches, which invite you to lounge on their white sands. We recommend an optional tour of the highlights of Phuket. * Overnight stay in Phuket.
* Optional Half-Day Phuket Explorer Tour: Visit Nakkerd Hill, home to the giant Big Buddha, to enjoy the exceptional views. Explore Wat Chalong Monastery and visit a traditional cashew nut factory. Admire the architecture of an old Chinese Temple and Chinese mansion in Phuket town and get to know more about Phuket's history.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a relaxing day in Phuket, soaking up the laid-back atmosphere, enjoying the warm waters and getting to know the local sights. We recommend an optional day trip to Phang Nga* Overnight stay in Phuket.
* Optional Full-Day Phang Nga Excursion: Enjoy a speedboat ride to dreamy Phang Nga Bay and explore Hong Island on a canoe. See iconic James Bong Island and pass through the tranquil waters of the Mangrove and Diamond Caves, stopping for lunch on Panyee island, with plenty of time for swimming and relaxing.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to relax, walk and for the more adventurous, maybe have a go at some water sports. We recommend an optional full-day excursion to iconic Phi Phi Island.* Overnight stay in Phuket.
* Optional Full-Day Phi Phi Islands By Speed Boat: The fabulous Phi Phi Islands are a must-see paradise archipelago. Visit the most famous places around the islands such as Viking Cave and Tonsay Bay and enjoy swimming and snorkelling in the crystal clear waters. Lunch on Bamboo Island included. **
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a final day in beautiful Phuket. Catch some rays on the islands idyllic beaches, snorkel in the warm waters of the Andaman Sea and find your bliss within the beautiful untouched landscapes. We recommend an optional excursion to Koh Khai Nok and Khai Nui Island.* Overnight stay in Phuket.
* Full-Day Koh Khai Nok and Khai Nui Island Excursion: Enjoy a full-day of endless natural paradises and tropical islands of white, delicate sandy beaches. Relax, snorkel and swim at your leisure and enjoy lunch at a local beach restaurant.
After breakfast * at the hotel, say goodbye to beautiful Thailand as you transfer to the airport for a flight back to the UK/Ireland. Night on board.
* If your return flight departs early in the morning, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast.
Arrive in the UK/Ireland and end your unforgettable trip.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: FuramaXclusive Sathorn.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
See important notes
* Documentation of the internal flights will either be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your trip or delivered to you on arrival at your destination. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
** Transfers to and from the airport in Bangkok and Phuket are unescorted (without a guide).
*** Please note: Children under 3 years and adults over 70 years are not permitted to join the Optional Full-Day Phi Phi Island Excursion in Phuket.
Useful information Thailand
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Triple room: the third bed will be a rollaway bed.
Children: 2 - 11 years.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office offer up-to-date travel advice by visiting www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to 30 June 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
General coverage and bonding insurance included for free to protect against unforseen circumstances and company bankruptcy.