Begin in Oslo and its cultural delights. Spend your nights on the Norway's most beautiful fjords in Oppland and Sogn og Fjordane. Discover the city of Bergen, surrounded by the characteristic landscape of towering mountains and crystal-clear fjords and cross the glistening Hardangerfjord. Then, arrive in Copenhagen, bursting with stunning Rococo architecture and royal history.
Ready to discover the spectacular landscapes and scenic fjords of Norway? Arrive at your departure airport to catch a flight to Oslo.* Night on board.
* Important: If your outbound flight leaves at dawn (before 04:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the selected departure day.
Arrive at Gardermoen airport and transfer to the hotel.* Oslo is the capital of Norway and a great place to discover the local culture and cuisine. The city is known for its cosmopolitan atmosphere, its green spaces and its numerous museums, many of which are dedicated to the country's Viking heritage. Overnight stay in Oslo.
* Transfers are provided by a regular Flybuss Service.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning enjoy a fascinating panoramic tour of Oslo including Frogner Park which houses the Sculptural Ensemble of Vigeland, the Town Hall, the Royal Palace, and the Modern Opera House. Afterwards, set off for Lillehammer, the city famous for the Olympics of '94, which is situated on the shores of Lake Mjøsa. Admire its tiny picturesque streets. Here you have the option to visit the Maihaugen Open-Air Museum.* Continue through the Oppland region and check-in to your hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Oppland.
* Optional Maihaugen Open-Air Museum: Maihaugen is Norway’s largest open-air museum outside of Oslo. The museum offers more than 200 buildings from different eras, superb cultural experiences and numerous exhibitions. You may find a cheaper price at the destination, but it is recommended that you book through Exoticca to secure your place in advance.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart towards the Geiranger Fjord to take a relaxing mini-cruise. On the way to the fjord, see the beautiful Lom Church* and if the weather permits, take the panoramic Eagles road to a viewpoint that rises over the fjord, to admire the unbelievable views. Discover the most attractive sight on the Fjord: The majestic Seven Sisters Waterfall, consisting of seven different streams of water. Afterwards, head to the Førde region, to check in to your hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Sogn og Fjordane.
* Optional Entrance to Lom Church: Enter the Lom Stave Church to admire the beautiful Romanesque architecture of this 12th-century church, one of the largest in Norway. You may find a cheaper price at the destination, but it is recommended that you book through Exoticca to secure your place in advance.
Breakfast at the hotel. Set off into the landscapes of this land of fjords, and pass by the iconic Sognefjord, one of the most famous and beautiful in the whole of Norway. We recommend an optional Sognefjord excursion.* Continue to Gudvangen, and enjoy some free time in the quaint village, nestled at the base of the Angosto fjord. We recommend taking an optional excursion to the fascinating Viking Museum.** Continue to Voss where you can explore at your leisure until finally arriving in Bergen the 'capital of the fjords'. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Bergen.
* Optional Sognefjord Excursion: Enjoy a panoramic cruise through the beautiful Sognefjord. Admire the Nærøy Fjord, and the Sognefjord with its high mountains, its furious waterfalls and its landscape, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
** Optional Viking Museum visit: Visit Gudvangen's Viking Museum to learn more about this important period in Norwegian history. The Viking Museum is home to impressive Viking-style buildings, re-enactments and brilliant insights into Norway's Viking heritage.
You may find a cheaper price at the destination, but it is recommended that you book through Exoticca to secure your place in advance.
Breakfast at the hotel. Set off on a fascinating panoramic tour of Bergen for an overview of its sights and history. Visit the Fish Market, famous for its busy atmosphere and excellent produce, and the Hanseatic Neighbourhood or Bryggen, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, filled with traditional buildings, museums, restaurants and cafes. The afternoon is free at your leisure. We recommend an optional Funicular Ride to Mount Floyen.* Overnight stay in Bergen.
* Optional Mount Floyen Funicular Ride: Ride to the top of Mount Floyen for exceptional views of Bergen and the surrounding fjord-lands. You may find a cheaper price at the destination, but it is recommended that you book through Exoticca to secure your place in advance.
Breakfast at the hotel. Set off early towards Oslo and on the way travel across the mighty Hardangerfjord. On the shores of this fjord you can watch the various different farming communities, many of them dedicated to fish farming. Here, you have the option to visit a local Salmon Farm.* After admiring the glistening fjord, head to the Hardangervidda Plateau, home to large herds of wild reindeer. Continue to Olso and watch the changing landscapes and natural beauty of the Buskerud region pass by. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Oslo.
* Optional Salmon Farm Visit: Visit a local salmon farm, where you can learn about the local farming techniques behind Norway's most famous fish. You may find a cheaper price at the destination, but it is recommended that you book through Exoticca to secure your place in advance.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer* to the airport to take flight to Copenhgue. Arrival in Copenhage. Upon arrival, transfer on your own** to the hotel in the city center. The rest of the day at leisure, we suggest walking the streets and exploring the city of the Royal family and the main street Strøget, with many shops, bars, and coffee shops. Overnight in Copenhague.
* Transfers are provided by a regular Flybuss Service.
** Possibility to book private transfer in the next step of the booking.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a trip through the classic channels of Copenhague. Discover some of the churches and castles, appreciate the old hanging houses and the new buildings at the same time you sail through the most popular channels: Nyhavn and Ved Stranden. Overnight in Copenhague.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will have a free day to enjoy on your own. You can take profit of the time to go shopping or visit some emblematic sites. We recommend one of the two optional excursions: Hop-on Hop-off tourist bus or the entry to the Tivoli Park. Overnight in Copenhaguen.
* Optional excursion Hop-on Hop-off in Copenhage: touristic bus trip through the principal sites of Copenhagen. You can decide where to stop and where to continuo your trip. The tickets are valid for 72 hours and you can use to move around the city. During the trip you will have audioguide service.
* Optional excursion Tivoli Park: entry to the Tivoli theme Park. Enjoy the time in the one of the oldest theme parks of the world. It was opened in 1843 with only a carousel and a small roller coaster, and now is one of the most important places in the city. This was a source of inspiration for Walt Disney and his creation.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, self-transfer* to the airport for your return flight back to Canada.* Arrive in Canada and end your trip.
* Possibility to book private transfer in the next step of the booking.
11 days trip including flights*
10 days and 9 nights in destination
YTO - OSL
YTO - OSL
CPH - YTO
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Comfort Børsparken, Comfort Hotel Grand Central Oslo, First Hotel Millenium, Scandic Holberg, Scandic Sjølyst, Thon Hotel Slottsparken, Thon Hotel Spectrum.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
* Documentation of the internal flights will either be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your trip or delivered to you on arrival at your destination. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
** NOTE: Flybuss operation: the voucher will be uploaded to the Customer Area on our website and the Customer will have to make the transfer on their own. You must carry a printed copy of your Flybuss voucher and be in possession of one voucher per person in order to use the Flybuss shuttle service.
The price includes: Transfers in Flybuss only from and to Oslo Gardermoen airport. In case of arriving at an Oslo airport other than Oslo Gardemoen, the transfer will not be included.
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveler at a time
If you want to discover the true beauty of Norway, I recommend taking the Exotticca Norway trip. 6 days of beautiful landscapes, food and hospitality. The 6 day trip was extremely well organised and a lot of activities were undertaken, including fjord excursions and guided tours of Oslo.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.