India & Maldives in 18 Days
Rajasthan & All-Inclusive Paradise
Combine the incredible history and architecture of the desert province of Rajasthan with a blissful All-Inclusive stay on the paradise shores of the Maldives!
Experience the land of a thousand colours starting with multicultural Delhi. Discover the historic cities of Mandawa and Bikaner, the pink city of Jaipur and admire the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, one of The Seven Wonders of the World. The golden city of Jaisalmer, the Thar Desert and the Jodhpur Fort are yours to discover before flying to the Maldives to relax in an All-Inclusive paradise!
17 days trip including flights*
16 days and 15 nights in destination
YTO - DEL
YTO - DEL
MLE - YTO
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
Arrive at your Canadian departure airport ready to check-in for an overnight flight to Delhi. Night on board.
Arrive in India’s capital and transfer to hotel. Delhi is a city with a wonderful architectural legacy from its Islamic conquerors together with its spectacular historic city centre. The rest of the day free to start to get to know this fascinating city. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart by road to Mandawa. En-route, pass through authentic villages and start to enter some of the most rural parts of India. On arrival in Mandawa, enjoy a walking tour through the streets of the city. See the amazing Havelis - mansions noted for their frescoes depicting images of British colonial rule. Overnight stay in Mandawa.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart by road through the arid lands leading to the Bikaner Desert Kingdom - a major centre of trade during the 16th century. In the afternoon visit the spectacular Junagarh Fort, with its impressively decorated interiors. End the day with a memorable Tuk-Tuk ride from the ancient city bazaar. Overnight stay in Bikaner.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enter the Thar Desert by road on your way to the city of Jaisalmer. This was an important trading centre for many centuries and presently one of the few forts that are still inhabited. Transfer to the hotel and the rest of the afternoon is free for more discovery of this city. We recommend to visit the Thar Heritage Museum or the Maharaja's Palace for a taste of kingly splendour. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a tour of the golden city of Jaisalmer. Discover the magical Gadisar Lake and the magnificent Golden Fort. Walk through the narrow streets of the city, to visit the famous palatial houses characteristic of the city such as Nathmal and Patwon. In the afternoon, take an excursion to Sam to see the dunes in the beautiful sunset light. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Breakfast at the hotel. Continue the trip towards Jodhpur, known as The Blue City and enjoy a visit to the impressive Mehrangarh Fort with its bird’s eye view of the old city. Later continue to Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph. Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by road to Jaipur. Arrive at your hotel and the rest of the day is free to start to get to know the Rose-Pink City of India. We recommend a wander through some of the markets in the area to see the unique handicrafts and jewellery on offer. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Amber Fort - The Old Capital of Thunder. En-route, take a brief photo stop at Hawa Mahal, The Palace of Winds. Arrive at Amber Fort by Jeep. Once inside, visit the Jag Mandir or the Hall of Victory. In the afternoon, take a city tour, beginning with a visit to the Maharaja’s City Palace. Later, visit The Jantar Mantar, the largest stone and marble crafted observatory in the world. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel. Set off towards Agra, and on the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri, an impressive ghost town, where the tomb of Salim Chisti, the Panch Mahal, is located. Arrive in Agra, capital of sultans and great Mughal emperors. Enjoy an unforgettable tour of the famous and spectacular Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Modern Wonders of the World. Overnight stay in Agra.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, return by road to Delhi and once you have arrived, visit the Raj Ghat, where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. Afterwards, transfer to the Gateway of India, the residence of the country's president, and visit the impressive Humayun's Tomb, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1993. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at the hotel. The rest of the day free to visit this fascinating city. We recommend an optional excursion to discover Delhi's most iconic temples.* Overnight stay in Delhi.
* Optional Full-Day Delhi Temples Tour: Explore Delhi's most iconic temples. Experience the peace and tranquillity of the Lotus Temple, dedicated to the Baha'i faith and discover the extraordinary architecture of Akshardham Temple, dedicated to 10,000 years of Hindu culture. See the huge Jama Mosque and the downtown Sikh Temple with its golden dome before ending the tour at Lakshmi Narayan Temple, dedicated to the Hindu god, Vishnu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Early in the morning transfer to the airport for your flight to Malé, the capital of the Maldives. Transfer to your hotel by speedboat for an idyllic All-Inclusive stay. Overnight in the Maldives.
All-Inclusive. Spend the day at your leisure and take the opportunity to snorkel in the turquoise waters or simply unwind with a beachside massage. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-Inclusive. Enjoy a day at your leisure. We recommend exploring the island and making the most of the incomparable facilities of your hotel. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-Inclusive. Relax at your leisure in the beautiful surroundings. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for your return flight back to the Canada. Night on board.
Accommodation: 15 Nights
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sahibabad, Golden Tulip Gurugram.
Tuk-tuk ride in Bikaner
End your day in Bikaner with a memorable tuk-tuk ride through the old town bazaar, for an unforgettable experience of the vibrant atmosphere of this desert city.
City tour in Jaisalmer
Discover the magical Gadisar Lake and explore the magnificent Jaisalmer Fort, from where you can enjoy impressive views of the city and the Thar Desert. Explore the historic centre and admire its famous palatial houses such as Nathmal and Patwon.
Mehrangarh Fort Tour
Visit the impressive 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort for a bird's eye view of the old city with its blue houses in an assortment of vibrant shades.
Amber Fort by Jeep & Jaipur City tour
See the iconic Palace of the Winds in Jaipur before enjoying a Jeep ride to the legendary Amber Fort. Inside, discover the Hall of Victory and admire the incredible architecture of this historic fortress. Finally, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory.
Full-Day Delhi Temples Tour
Explore Delhi's most iconic temples including the Baha'i Lotus Temple, extraordinary Akshardham Temple, the Jama Mosque and the Sikh Temple in downtown Delhi. End the tour at the majestic Lakshmi Narayan Temple.
The price includes
- Included in all our trips. more information
- Departures from main Canadian airports.
- International flights: Canada - Delhi, Malé - Canada. *more information
- Internal flights: Delhi - Malé. **more information
- 15 nights hotel accommodation in Charm, Superior and Luxury category hotels.See hotels included
- 11 Breakfasts in India and All-Inclusive in Maldives. ***more information
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles in India.
- Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary. ****more informationSee itinerary
- All air taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Speedboat transfers in the Maldives.
- Private transfers in Delhi, airport-hotel-airport, with complimentary bottled water.
- Welcome drink per person on arrival to the resort in the Maldives.
- Family-friendly hotels.
- 25% discount on Spa Menu in the Maldives.
- 15 minutes jetlag massage in the Maldives.
- Deluxe Beach Villa in the Maldives.
- English speaking guide in India.
- Tuk-Tuk Ride in Bikaner.
- Jeep Transfer at the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
Indian visa (required), drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
* Due to the customs clearance rule of the government of India, if your flight calls at another city in India before arriving in Delhi, confirm at the departure desk in the UK whether you should pick up your suitcase and pass customs control at the airport where the connection is made. Remember that if the flight stops in Mumbai you will need to pick up your luggage. Keep in mind that normally this whole process takes approximately 60 minutes.
** Documentation of the internal flights will either be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your trip or delivered to you on arrival at your destination. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
*** All-Inclusive package includes:
Food: Breakfast (7:30 to 9:30), lunch (12:30 to14:30 except Fridays. Friday 13:30 to 14:30) and dinner (19:00 to 21:00) served at the Mela Restaurant with a combination of buffets with a variety of international cuisine to please everyone’s taste. Live cooking station, theme nights and grill. Selection of snacks served at the Blitz Bar & Café (Morning 10:00 to 11:00, Evening 16:00 to 17:00 and night 23:00 to 00:00).
Beverage: Selection of 7 cocktails, 5 mocktails, house wines, 4 types of canned juices, soft drinks, draft beer, house spirits, mineralised water, tea and coffee available at the Blitz Bar & Café from 10:00 to 00:00. Selection of soft drinks, draft beer, mineralised water available at the Turtle Bar from 10:00 to 18:00. Unlimited “all you can drink” mineralised water, soft drinks, draft beer, cordial juices, tea & coffee and house wine available at the Mela Restaurant during meal hours.
**** India: The order of the itinerary may differ depending on your arrival day at the destination.
Monday/ Friday: 2 nights in Delhi at the beginning, 1 night in Delhi at the end.
Tuesday/ Saturday: 1 night in Delhi at the beginning, 2 nights in Delhi at the end.
- Entry requirementsYour passport must be valid for 6 months from your date of entry into India and must contain two blank pages for use by immigration officials
- VisaA visa is required to enter the country. Issued by the embassy or online E-Visa application one month before arrival in the country. Please see the ‘Not Included’ section for current visa information.
- CurrencyIndian Rupee.
- LanguageHindi and English.
- Electricity220 V in the majority of the country. Electrical sockets are European style.
- HealthPlease consult your doctor regarding malaria prophylaxis.
- Time zoneUTC + 5:30.
- Other useful informationForeigners cannot bring Indian Rupees into the country, although you can bring foreign currency and exchange it once you arrive.
- Tourist Office websitehttp://www.incredibleindia.org/
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Triple room: the third bed will be a rollaway bed.
Tips in India are subject to the decision of the client based on the level of satisfaction of the service provided and the experience in general. Taking into account that they are not obligatory, they are usually expected.
If you have reduced mobility/require the use of a wheelchair and prefer to go at your own pace, please contact our customer service team at +1 778 807 9750 or via our contact form.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveler at a time
2 weeks in India
My wife and I recently used Exoticca for a 2 week trip to India. Our guides were extraordinary with their knowledge of the subjects at hand, enthusiasm and attention to detail. Exoticca ensured we were seamlessly housed, guided and secure. We highly recommend Exoticca for tour planning.