France in 9 Days
City of Light & The French Riviera
- Free Cancellation
- Flexible Booking
- COVID-19 Protection included
- Exoticca is a member of ASTA
Land in Paris and admire one of the most famous cities in the world and its cultural delights. Enjoy the wonderful beaches of the French Riviera discovering the beautiful city of Nice and get into the famous city of Cannes known for its international film festival.
9 days trip including flights*
8 days and 7 nights in destination
YTO - PAR
YTO - PAR
PAR - YTO
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
Ready to discover the spectacular cities and landscapes of France? Arrive at your departure airport to catch a flight to Paris.* Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive at Paris airport and self-transfer to your hotel. Paris is the capital of France and a great place to discover the city’s most famous tourist sights, the local culture and cuisine. Overnight stay in Paris.
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover the city’s most famous tourist sights and monuments on a Half Day City Tour with a professional English-speaking guide. Marvel at Paris's best-known sights: Place Vendôme Square, the Opera House, the Pantheon, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Invalides. The rest of the day is free to explore Paris at your leisure. Overnight stay in central Paris.
After breakfast, transfer to train station to embark on High Speed Train to Nice, capital of French Riviera. Arrive in Nice and the rest of the day is free to explore Nice at your leisure. We recommend an optional walking guided tour of Nice*. Overnight stay in Nice.
* Optional walking guided tour of Nice: Enjoy 2 hours walking guided tour through the alleys of the old town to discover its curiosities, its history, its baroque churches, its colorful markets. (by day or by night, depending on schedule train time).
Breakfast at the hotel. Today continue discover the beautiful beaches and the old city of Nice at your leisure. We recommend the optional full day excursion to Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud*. Overnight stay in Nice.
* Optional full day excursion to Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud: Depart from Nice in the morning to travel to the beautiful village of Port Grimaud, known as France's Little Venice because of its canals and fisherman's houses. From there, embark on a ferry to reach the world famous city of Saint-Tropez. Take the time to explore the city center and enjoy its elegant atmosphere. Admire its famous beaches and join locals at the market. Keep an eye out for local and international celebrities ! Then return to Nice via the coast road. Stop to take photos of the Esterel massif which plunges into the Mediterranean Sea.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure towards the charming hilltop village of Grasse, known worldwide as the capital of French perfume. Visit of a perfume factory to discover the secrets of producing a perfume, from distillation to mixing of essences. Then stop in a confectionery for a tasting of local specialties made from flowers and fruits from the region. After that arrive in Cannes and discover the legendary Croisette and Cinema Festival Palace. Spend the rest of afternoon to enjoy the beach, go shopping or visit the city by your own. Return to Nice and Overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of day free to enjoy at your leisure. We recommend the optional full day excursion to Monaco*. Overnight stay in Monaco.
* Optional full day excrusion to Monaco: Depart from Nice In the morning to reach the Principality of Monaco, a symbol of luxury on the French Riviera. Take place in a small train for a 30min round trip across the city. This unique circuit travels through the most beautiful sites of Monaco: the Port of Monaco, the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit, the prestigious Monte-Carlo district with the Place du Casino and luxury hotels , the city center, the mythical Rock with the Prince's Palace, the Cathedral and the Oceanographic Museum. Free time to explore at your leisure and for lunch. In the afternoon, admire the amazing exotical garden of Eze overlooking the sea and discover through an audio guided one of the beautiful palace of the Côte d'Azur! A sumptuous residence in the Italian Renaissance style, and its 9 superb gardens to explore along flowery and romantic paths : Villa Ephrussi of Rotschild. Included: Transfer from meeting point in the center of Nice, small train ticket and entrance fees in garden and villa.
After breakfast, embark on Hight Speed Train to reach Paris. Arrive in Paris and rest of the day to enjoy at your leisure. Overnight stay in Paris.
Breakfast* at the hotel. At the indicated time, self-transfer to the airport for your return flight back to Canada. Arrive in Canada and end of your trip.
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie.
Included activity for day 3 in Paris
Duration 02:00h Approx. Pick up time: 10:00 Approx
Paris City Tour
Discover some of the most iconic and memorable places of Paris and admire the beauty of this incredible and romantic city. See Place Vendôme Square, marvel at the Paris Opera House and head to the Latin Quarter to see the impressive Pantheon.
Included activity for day 6
Duration 01:00h Approx.
Visit of a perfume factory
Visit a perfume factory in the charming village of Grasse to discover the secrets of producing French fragrances, from distillation to the mixing of essences.
If you have reduced mobility you can request assistance for these activities by speaking to one of our experts
Suggested activity for day 4
Walking guided tour of Nice
Enjoy 2 hours walking guided tour through the alleys of the old town to discover its curiosities, its history, its baroque churches, its colorful markets.
Suggested activity for day 5
Full day excursion to Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud
Depart from Nice in the morning to travel to the village of Port Grimaud. Embark on a ferry to city of Saint-Tropez. Take the time to explore the city center and enjoy the beautiful beaches.
Suggested activity for day 7
Full day excrusion to Monaco
Depart from Nice In the morning to reach the Principality of Monaco. Take place in a small train for a 30min round trip across the city. Discover the Port of Monaco, the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit, the prestigious Monte-Carlo district and others.
The price includes
- Included in all our trips. more information
- Departures from main Canadian airports.
- International flights: Canada - Paris - Canada.
- High Speed Train.
- 7 nights accommodation in Charm category hotels.See hotels included
- 7 Breakfasts.
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles. *more information
- Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.See itinerary
- Air taxes and fuel surcharge.
- English speaking driver throughout the trip & guide during the city tour in Paris. ***more information
Airport transfers, Tax, drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
* Airport transfers are not included. You can book the optional transfer in the next step of the booking process.
** Important: Please note that you will have an English-speaking driver throughout the trip, but you will not be traveling with a tour leader or guide. A guided tour is included in Paris. The possibility to book an audio guide for the castle visit is available at the destination.
The special deals are based in groups of maximum 25 pax.
Important: accommodation tax must be paid directly to the hotel (Aprox. 3 € per person per night).
- Entry requirementsValid passport with a minimum of six months validity.
- VisaNo visa is required for tourist stays of up to 90 days.
- Electricity230 V. Adapter not required.
- HealthThere are no mandatory vaccinations.
- Time zoneUTC + 01:00.
- Other useful informationTaxis do not have a particular colour, however you can spot them at the station or in the street by their luminous lettering on the roof of the car.
- Tourist Office websitehttp://ee.france.fr/
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
Children: 2 - 11 years.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.