French Polynesia in 11 Days
Heavenly Tahiti, Moorea & Bora Bora
- Free Cancellation
- Flexible Booking
- COVID-19 Protection included
- Exoticca is a member of ASTA
A truly heavenly escape to French Polynesia. Touch down in Tahiti and spend a night on the west coast surrounded by rainforests. Cross the water to Moorea, the most beautiful island in the archipelago to uncover the treasures of Cook's Bay and relax for 4-nights in an untouched paradise. Finally, spend 4 unforgettable nights in Bora Bora, one of the most romantic destinations on earth!
11 days trip including flights*
10 days and 9 nights in destination
YTO - PPT
PPT - YTO
PPT - YTO
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
Ready to discover the heavenly landscape of tropical French Polynesia? Set off to your departure airport ready to board a flight to Tahiti.* Touch down in Tahiti, the largest island in French Polynesia and home to the capital city of Papeete. Enjoy a memorable meet and greet at the airport as you are welcomed with a traditional flower lei. Transfer to the hotel and take the rest of the day at your leisure to enjoy your surroundings of tropical forests and bright blue lagoons. Overnight stay in Tahiti.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Breakfast at the hotel. Leave the 'big island' behind today as you transfer to the airport to catch the flight to the neighboring island of Moorea. Arrive on the island paradise of Moorea, known as Tahiti's 'little sister', and transfer to your hotel. Get settled in and begin to unwind as you soak up the laid-back atmosphere and magical landscapes of this tropical corner of the world. One of the most scenic islands in the archipelago, Moorea is famed for its vibrant blue lagoons and lush, mountainous interior. Overnight stay in Moorea.
* You have the possibility of upgrading to half-board during your stay in Moorea and Bora Bora by adding 8 dinners in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover Moorea's magnificent landscapes on a 4-wheel-drive tour as you head inland. Stop for a picnic lunch at Pointe de Temae, for beautiful views of the ocean as you dine on traditional Polynesia food and enjoy a glass of punch. Enjoy some time at your leisure to take a refreshing dip or stroll along the beach before continuing inland to Afareaitu. From here, a short 15-minute hike will bring you to a tranquil waterfall where you have some time to relax, swim in the crystal clear waters or explore the surroundings. After a day of enjoying the natural landscapes of this island paradise, return to the hotel and enjoy the evening relaxing at your leisure. Overnight stay in Moorea.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend a blissful day at your leisure on this idyllic island. Spend the day relaxing at the beach and admiring the ocean views or enjoying the brilliant facilities of your resort. Moorea is an incredible destination for hiking, with a number of spectacular routes that circle the island's eight characteristic mountain peaks. There's something simply magical about the landscapes here, so take some time to completely disconnect from everyday life and reconnect with nature. We recommend an optional full-day glass-bottom boat tour.* Overnight stay in Moorea.
* Optional Full-Day Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling Tour: Set sail with Moorean local, Captain Taina, aboard her glass-bottom boat to discover the abundant waters of Moorea Lagoon! Observe the underwater world, home to green turtles, stingrays and tropical fish and stop a private island to enjoy a tasty BBQ lunch, surrounded by the dramatic scenery of Moorea's verdant mountains. With snorkelling equipment included, you'll also have the chance to explore the seabed for yourself! Please note: this tour does not operate on Mondays.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you can indulge your every whim as you relax at your leisure. If you'd like to learn more about the local culture of French Polynesia, why not pay a visit to Tiki Village on the west coast of the island or explore Pao Pao, the largest village on the island. Other sights to discover on Moorea include its abundant pineapple and vanilla plantations and the spellbinding views from Belvedere Lookout, located in the center of the island. Why not immerse yourself in the local culture with an optional full-day 'Polynesian Life' experience!* Overnight stay in Moorea.
* Optional Full-Day 'My Polynesian Life' Experience: Immerse yourself in Polynesia culture as you spend the day with Polynesian local, Sam. Spend the morning getting to grips with net-fishing techniques aboard a traditional outrigger canoe and cook an authentic Polynesian lunch with your catch of the day. In the afternoon, head to Sam's plantation to admire the amazing natural scenery and learn about the tropical flowers and fruits that are grown here. An unforgettable day in the life of a true Polynesian local!
Breakfast at the hotel. Your journey through French Polynesia continues today, as you transfer to the airport at the indicated time to catch a flight to beautiful Bora Bora. After a short flight, touch down in what is, undoubtedly, the most celebrated island in French Polynesia. Transfer to the hotel and get settled into the relaxed atmosphere as you soak up the incredible sea views. If you want to explore more of the island, we recommend an optional 4x4 sunset tour.* Overnight stay in Bora Bora.
* Optional Sunset & Bubbly 4x4 tour: Experience the best sunset views in Bora Bora on a 4x4 tour around the island to the stunning Bora Bora Lagoon. Stop a couple of viewpoints before opening a bottle of sparkling wine as you watch the sun slowly fade over the horizon. To end the evening, we recommend booking a special dinner at a restaurant of your choice as your guide will be happy to drop you off at your desired destination following your sunset drinks.
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover Bora Bora's underwater world on a full-day shark and ray watching excursion. Set sail aboard a motorized outrigger boat to explore the crystal-clear waters surrounding Bora Bora, accompanied by a ukulele-playing Polynesian guide! Look out for the abundant shark and ray species as you head to a picturesque sandbank or motu, to enjoy a tasty lunch of traditional Tahitian dishes. Watch some local entertainment and take in the laid-back atmosphere and sea views before returning to the hotel at the end of the day. Overnight stay in Bora Bora.
Breakfast at the hotel. Take a day at your leisure to immerse yourself in the tranquil landscapes of Bora Bora. Make the most of your fabulous hotel facilities, go snorkeling or simply find a quiet space on the beach to while away the day at your own pace. We recommend an optional adventure tour, from the mountains to the sea!* Alternatively, couples might prefer to take a special romantic excursion.** Overnight stay in Bora Bora.
*Optional Full-Day 4WD Tour & Snorkel Safari: A full day of adventure awaits! Explore the island on a circle tour in a 4-wheel drive vehicle to visit the village of Vaitape and discover Bora Bora's WWII heritage as you see its old cannons and bunkers. Stop for lunch at the world-famous 'Bloody Mary's' restaurant, known for its fresh, traditional cuisine and cocktails before uncovering the abundant underwater world on a snorkeling safari in Bora Bora's beautiful lagoon, an unforgettable experience! Please note: On Sundays and between 9th-22nd January 2023, Bloody Mary's restaurant is closed so lunch will be at your leisure and own expense.
* Optional Bora Bora Romantic Experience: The ideal excursion for couples, set sail on board a specially designed boat to discover the abundant waters surrounding Bora Bora. Stop for lunch at a tranquil motu, or sandbank, and dine on traditional Polynesian barbecue dishes as you take in the views of spectacular Mount Otemanu. Spend the afternoon relaxing at your leisure before returning to the hotel where sparkling wine and a little surprise awaits you... Please note: this excursion does not operate on Sundays.
Please note: you can only choose one of the optional excursions on this day.
Breakfast at the hotel. Another day to savor this island paradise at your leisure. Famed as one of the top honeymoon destinations in the world, Bora Bora exudes romantic appeal. On the other hand, this pristine tropical environment is just waiting to be explored, so it is also popular with hiking enthusiasts and cyclists. We recommend an optional snorkeling excursion this morning to explore the rich underwater world up close.* As the day comes to an end, why not take a romantic sunset cruise followed by dinner at Restaurant St. James?**
*Optional Morning Snorkeling Excursion: The best way to experience Bora Bora's underwater world, this snorkeling excursion is suitable for swimmers of all levels. Accompanied by a qualified diving instructor, explore the beauty of Bora Bora's coral gardens, home to abundant ray species, as you visit 4 protected sites on board a comfortable boat.
*Optional Sunset Cruise & Romantic Dinner at Restaurant St. James: Begin the evening with a romantic sunset cruise onboard a motorized outrigger boat. Watch the sunset as you listen to the relaxing sound of the ukulele before reaching Restaurant St. James in Vaitape. Enjoy a welcome glass of champagne and a French-inspired 3-course dinner. Please note: this excursion operates on Monday, Wednesday and Friday only.
Breakfast at the hotel.* Sadly, it's time to bid farewell to the idyllic shores of Bora Bora. Transfer to the airport to catch a flight back to Tahiti and Papeete International Airport for your return flight back to Canada. Night on board.
*Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
Touch down in Canada and end your trip, filled with magical memories of your time in French Polynesia!
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Hilton Tahiti, InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa, Le Tahiti By Pearl Resorts.
Included activity for day 3
Full-Day 4WD Moorea Island & Waterfall Excursion with lunch
A full-day tour of Moore's natural wonders in a 4WD vehicle. Stop for a picnic lunch at Pointe de Temae beach and take a 15-minute hike to a tranquil waterfall, where you can swim in the waters or relax and soak up the landscapes.
Included activity for day 7
Full-Day Shark & Ray Watching Excursion
Set sail aboard a motorized outrigger boat to explore the crystal-clear waters surrounding Bora Bora, accompanied by a ukulele-playing Polynesian guide! Look out for the abundant shark and ray species and enjoy a tasty lunch of traditional Tahitian dishes.
If you have reduced mobility you can request assistance for these activities by speaking to one of our experts
Suggested activity for day 4
Full-Day Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling Tour with lunch
Explore Moorea Lagoon with your Polynesian guide, Captain Taina. See the underwater world on a glass-bottomed boat tour and take the opportunity to snorkel in the abundant warm waters.
Suggested activity for day 5
Full-Day 'My Polynesian Life' Experience with lunch
Immerse yourself in Polynesia culture as you spend the day with Moorean local, Sam. Go net-fishing aboard a traditional outrigger canoe, prepare an authentic Polynesian lunch and enjoy a tour of Sam's tropical fruit and flower plantation.
Suggested activity for day 6
Sunset & Bubbly 4x4 Tour
Experience the best sunset views in Bora Bora on a 4x4 tour around the island to the stunning Bora Bora Lagoon. Stop at a couple of viewpoints before opening a bottle of sparkling wine as you watch the sun slowly fade over the horizon.
Suggested activity for day 8
Full-Day 4WD Tour & Snorkel Safari
Explore the island in a 4-wheel drive vehicle, visit the village of Vaitape and uncover Bora Bora's WWII heritage. Stop for lunch at famous restaurant Bloody Mary's before discovering the underwater world on a snorkelling safari in Bora Bora's lagoon.
The price includes
- Included in all our trips. more information
- Departures from main canadian airports.
- International flights: Canada - Tahiti - Canada.
- Internal flights: Tahiti - Moorea - Bora Bora - Tahiti. *more information
- 9 nights accommodation in Superior category hotels.See hotels included
- 9 breakfasts and 2 lunches.
- All transfers
- Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary. **more informationSee itinerary
- All air taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Lagoon Studio in Tahiti, Garden View Room in Moorea and Beach Junior Suite Bungalow in Bora Bora.
- Guide/s during the excursions.
Taxes, drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
Please note: local city taxes are collected by the hotel upon check-out.
* Documentation of the internal flights will either be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your trip or delivered to you on arrival at your destination. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
** The included activities may take place on different days to what is indicated in the itinerary depending on your departure date and group size etc. In any case, all included activities will be enjoyed but the days on which they take place may vary.
- Entry requirementsPassport with a minimum of six months validity with one blank passport page.
- VisaVisa not required for stays up to 90 days
- CurrencyCFP Franc.
- LanguageFrench and Tahitian.
- Electricity220 V. Type E.
- HealthThere are no mandatory vaccinations.
- Time zoneUTC - 10:00.
- Other useful informationThere are 118 islands and atolls to explore in French Polynesia.
- Tourist Office websitehttps://tahititourisme.com/en-us/
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.