Soak up in Yucatan sunshine and enjoy incredible days of authentic relax with an All-Inclusive stay in the Caribbean paradise of Riviera Maya.
Arrive at your Canadian departure airport, ready for a flight to Cancun. Arrive in sunny Cancun, and transfer to Riviera Maya, where you can begin your stay on an All-Inclusive basis. Overnight stay in Riviera Maya.
All-Inclusive. Enjoy the day at your leisure. We recommend the Chichen-Itza classic tour* to discover one of the 7 new wonders of the world. Overnight stay in Riviera Maya.
* Chichen-Itza classic tour: one of the 7 new wonders of the world Chichen Itza has two distinct architectural zones. Each year during the spring and autumn equinoxes the sun produces the illusion of a serpent ascending or descending the steps of the Pyramid of Kukulkán, a fantastic phenomenon that attracts huge crowds. The tour includes entrance to Chichen Itza, guide, buffet lunch, cenote and visit.
All-Inclusive. Enjoy the day at your leisure. We recommend exploring the reef-fringed island of Isla Mujeres aboard our catamaran*, which is home to fantastic nature trails and beachfront restaurants. Overnight stay in Riviera Maya.
* Catamaran and Isla Mujeres: Enjoy a day sailing through the Caribbean Sea aboard our Catamaran, and visit Isla Mujeres. Snorkel and discover the natural beauty of the great reefs and the multi color fish. Includes: Open bar, on the catamaran and the beach club, snorkel, visit downtown of the Isla Mujeres, lunch buffet. (Departures from Monday to Saturday).
All-Inclusive. Enjoy the day at your leisure. Today we recommend exploring one of the most beautiful archaeological treasures in Mexico, Tulum and Coba*. Overnight stay in Riviera Maya.
* Tulum & Coba: Visit the archaeological sites of Tulum & Coba, and discover the amazing Nohoch Mul, the tallest temple in the Yucatan Peninsula. Includes: guide, lunch, transportation, tickets archaeological area. (Departures only Monday, Wednesday and Thursday).
All-Inclusive. Enjoy the day at your leisure. Today we recommend enjoy a fun-filled day at Xcaret Park*. Overnight stay in Riviera Maya.
* Xcaret tour: Xcaret is Mexico's sacred paradise, activities, cultural attractions and shows. Include: transportation, Entrance to Xcaret (access to the beach, visit to the coral reef aquarium, the butterfly pavilion, the aviary.)
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for your flight back to Canada. Arrive in Canada and end your trip.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will always be replaced by one of the same, or a higher category.
“Environmental Sanitation Tax” (approx 1.15$ per room per night to be paid at destination), tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
See important notes
* All-inclusive program ends with the breakfast of the day of departure. If your outbound flight departs at 10:00 or before, you will not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day. Schedule time for free beverages in all-inclusive hotels: 11:00 to 22:00. The breakfast included in the All-Inclusive program is an American breakfast (dished).
** Only one baggage per person is permitted in transportation.
Useful information Mexico
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Only Allegro Playacar maximum 2 children sharing same room with 2 adults (no extra
beds are guaranteed).
In Mexico, triple rooms do not have 3 beds, will be always 2 double beds.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to 30 April 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.