Argentina in 13 Days
Buenos Aires & Ultimate Patagonia
The ideal trip for nature lovers, this tour focuses on the landscapes of Patagonia, including the famous Tierra del Fuego National Park.
Be charmed by the capital of Buenos Aires, which embodies the diversity and cosmopolitan atmosphere of the Argentine nation. Fly to the southernmost city of the world: Ushuaïa to explore the Tierra del Fuego National Park before heading to El Calafate, home of the Perito Moreno glacier. Between the bustling capital, Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego, enjoy an unforgettable Argentinian adventure.
13 days trip including flights*
11 days and 10 nights in destination
YTO - BUE
YTO - BUE
BUE - YTO
BUE - YTO
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
It's time to explore the diverse and vibrant nation of Argentina! Arrive at your Canadian departure airport ready to check-in for a flight to Buenos Aires. Night on board. *
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Buenos Aires, a sprawling city, full of colonial architecture and vibrant culture. Spend the day getting to know this exciting city at your leisure. Overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
Please note: If your flight arrives in Buenos Aires in the early hours of the morning, and you wish to have your room available before 3:00 p.m, you can book early check-in in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Set off today on a city tour of Buenos Aires to get to know the city's most emblematic sights. See the majestic Plaza de Mayo, the lively neighbourhood of La Boca and the colourful houses of Caminito. In San Telmo, delve into the city's history before arriving at modern Puerto Madero, known for its cosmopolitan atmosphere. Continue to La Recoleta, known as Buenos Aires most prestigious neighbourhood, filled with distinguished historic buildings and European architecture. Also, explore Recoleta Cemetary before ending the tour in the neighbourhood of Palermo, the 'Lungs of Buenos Aires', thanks to its large green spaces. The remainder of the day is free at your leisure to explore the city further. Overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to Ushuaïa. Arrive in Ushuaia, known as the 'End of the World'. Transfer to the hotel and, depending on your arrival time, spend the rest of the day at your leisure, soaking up the unique ambience of the town and the picturesque landscapes. We recommend a visit to the End of the World Museum. Overnight stay in Ushuaïa.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, set off for Tierra del Fuego National Park to explore the breathtaking natural beauty of this unique region. Stop at Lapataia Viewpoint before enjoying a short trek on the iconic Ruta Nacional. Arrive in Lapataia Bay, known for its abundance of birdlife. From here, explore the coastline before entering into the thick forest to discover the rich peatlands. See Lake Acigami and enjoy the amazing views of the Andes in the background as you stop to take in the landscape. Finish the tour at Ensenada Bay. Later in the day, enjoy an excursion across the Beagle Channel, to see Sea Lion Island and the Les Eclareirs Lighthouse. Discover the rich birdlife as you navigate around Bird Island and look out for colonies of cormorants. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Ushuaïa.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure. Take some time to simply admire the breathtaking views of the Tierra del Fuego Archipelago. Nearby islands are home to beautiful penguin colonies and are a must-visit sight for nature lovers. We recommend an optional 4x4 excursion to discover more of the region.* Overnight stay in Ushuaïa.
* Optional 4x4 Excursion & Lake Tour: Discover the interior of Argentinian Patagonia on an exciting off-road 4x4 experience. Explore the Garibaldi Pass, the only route across the Fuegian Andes and from here you can enjoy spectacular views of both Lake Fagnano & Escondido. Head to the lakes to admire their beauty and explore the nearby forests to find the best spot to enjoy a delicious Argentine BBQ lunch. Return to Ushuaïa in the late afternoon.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to El Calafate, a town near the edge of the unique region of Southern Patagonia, and home to the huge Perito Moreno glacier. If time allows, spend the day at your leisure exploring the town and sampling the unique cuisine of this other-worldly region. Overnight stay in El Calafate.
Breakfast at the hotel. Journey to the amazing Perito Moreno, the most famous glacier in the world. On arrival, enjoy an included tour of the Glacier National Park and view Lake Argentino, Argentina´s biggest freshwater on a Nautical Safari. From here it is possible to contemplate the beauty of Perito Moreno. Stroll along the walkways in front of the glacier to see this spectacular ice mass from different perspectives. Return to El Calafate and enjoy an evening at your leisure. Overnight stay in El Calafate.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, exploring the surroundings at your own pace or simply relaxing and enjoying the facilities of your hotel. You'll be captivated by the landscapes of this special region. If you want to know more about the glaciers, head to the Glaciarium Patagonian Ice Museum! Overnight stay in El Calafate.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Buenos Aires. Transfer to your hotel and depending on your arrival time discover the vibrant capital. Indulge in the world-famous Argentinian cuisine and look out for impromptu Tango performances in the streets of La Boca and San Telmo. Overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure in exciting Buenos Aires. Dive into the gastronomic scene, find a tranquil spot to relax in leafy Palermo or do some last-minute souvenir shopping. In the evening, we recommend an optional dinner and tango show to end your Argentinan adventure in a memorable fashion!* Overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
* Optional Half-Day Excursion to the Tiger Delta: Discover the landscapes that Buenos Aires offers from the Río de la Plata and visit charming San Isidro, a town of great historical and architectural importance. On the Delta, take a boat and discover what life is like in this area of islands. Admire the amazing houses and mansions located in the ravines on the shore and enjoy views of the Cathedral of San Isidro; the Port of Olivos; the Monumental stadium of River and the University City of Buenos Aires. Return to Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for the flight back to Canada. Night on board.
Arrive in Canada and end your trip.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Dazzler by Wyndham Buenos Aires Maipú, Huinid Obelisco, Savoy Hotel Buenos Aires.
Included activity for day 3
Duration 04:00h Approx. Pick up time: info at destination
Buenos Aires City Tour
Set off on a 3-hour city tour of Buenos Aires today! Visit the glamorous neighborhoods of Recoleta and Palermo and see Plaza de Mayo and Casa Rosada. Visit the Metropolitan Cathedral and explore Puerto Madero, San Telmoa and the La Boca neighborhood.
Not included: Entry to Recoleta Cemetery not included
Included activity for day 5
Duration 03:00h Approx. Pick up time: info at destination
Tierra del Fuego National Park
Cross the Pipo River valley and one of the slopes of Mount Susana to where the train station at the end of the world is located. Continue along Lake Roca to Lapataia Bay where it is possible to find the fauna and flora of Argentina's southernmost national
What's included: Does not include entrance fee
Included activity for day 5
Duration 02:00h Approx. Pick up time: 14:00 Approx
Beagle Channel Boat Excursion
Take an exciting boat excursion across the Beagle Channel, a stretch of water that separates Chile and Argentina and is home to a colony of Sea Lions. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Tierra del Fuego National Park and admire the unique landscapes.
Not included: Transfers are not included
Included activity for day 8
Perito Moreno Boat Safari
Board a boat at Bajo de las Sombras Bay to enjoy a boat trip to contemplate the sheer natural beauty of the glacier's southern wall, a truly unforgettable experience and a highlight of any trip to Patagonia!
If you have reduced mobility you can request assistance for these activities by speaking to one of our experts
Suggested activity for day 6
Duration 03:00h Approx. Pick up time: info at destination
4x4 Lake Tour Ushuaia
Discover the interior of Argentinian Patagonia on an exciting off-road 4x4 experience.
Suggested activity for day 11 in Buenos Aires
Duration 04:00h Approx. Pick up time: 08:15
Half-Day Excursion to the Tigre Delta
Discover the landscapes of Buenos Aires from the Río de la PlNavigate the rivers of the Tigre Delta on this boat excursion, to enjoy wonderful landscapes of the Rio de la Plata. Also, visit the city of San Isidro. ata and visit charming San Isidro, a town
What's included: Transfer/ Guide / Navigation in the Delta
The price includes
- Included in all our trips. more information
- Departures from main Canadian airports.
- International flights: Canada - Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires - Canada.
- Internal flights: Buenos Aires - Ushuaïa; Ushuaïa - El Calafate; El Calafate - Buenos Aires. *more information
- 10 nights accommodation in Deluxe category hotels.See hotels included
- 10 breakfasts.
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Visits as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide.See itinerary
- Air taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Nautical Safari to the Perito Moreno Glacier.
Tourist City Tax. Park Entrance Fees - approximately CA$35 per person, hotel/city tax, drinks, tips and anything not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
* Documentation of the internal flights will either be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your trip or delivered to you on arrival at your destination. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
Maximum checked baggage limit on internal flights is 15kg.
You may find a cheaper price at the destination, but it is recommended that you book throught Exoticca to secure your place in advance.
- Entry requirementsYour passport must be valid for the expected duration of your stay in Argentina.
- VisaVisa not required.
- CurrencyArgentine Peso.
- Electricity220 V. Adapter required.
- HealthVaccination against Yellow Fever is recommended in the case of prolonged travel to areas where there is a high risk of exposure to mosquitoes. Travellers over 60 years must consult their doctor as the Yellow Fever vaccine can have serious side effects.
- Time zoneUTC - 03:00.
- Other useful informationMate is a national symbol that is associated with hospitality and social gathering.
- Tourist Office websitehttps://www.argentina.travel/
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveler at a time
Argentina and its Wonders
The hotels were nice and the cities we visited were just the best. Buenos Aires: romantic, fun, and the people friendly and well educated, Ushuaia: calm, beautiful, and the penguins adorable, and El Calafate: friendly and majestic with all the glaciers. Do yourself a favor and go to Argentina!
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.