Experience the rich history and culture of Greece. Discover the ancient Acropolis of Athens and its vibrant neighbourhoods. Cross the Aegean Sea to discover the island charms and navigate to the beautiful beaches of Santorini and picturesque Mykonos.
Ready to dive into the wonders of one of the greatest civilisations of all time and walk in the footsteps of the greats, from Socrates to Aristotle? Head to your departure airport, ready for a flight to Athens *, the Greek capital. Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Touch down in Athens and transfer to the hotel, in the heart of the city where you can soak up the hustle and bustle of the mega-metropolis. Enjoy the remainder of the day at your leisure, explore the vibrant Athenian neighbourhoods and sampling delicious Greek cuisine. Overnight stay in Athens.
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at your leisure in the capital of Greece. We recommend you set off on an optional sightseeing tour of Athens*, so you can get to know some of the most fascinating spots in the city. Overnight stay in Athens.
* Optional Athens City Tour: Observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. See the Panathenaic Stadium, continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis, visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, and finally "the harmony between material and spirit", the monument that "puts the order in the mind", the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum. Note: From 01/11/2021 to 31/03/2022 the tour runs every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. On April 2021 and 2022 the tour runs only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Due to certain restrictions in the visiting hours of the new Acropolis museum, the order of the program can be changed.
Set yourself up for a day of sailing with a delicious breakfast, before setting off for the Piraeus Port, where you will take a ferry to Mykonos. On arrival, take a shared transfer to get to the hotel. Overnight stay in Mykonos.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure in Mykonos, or take an optional Sailing Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island & Guided Tour of Delos*, including a fabulous lunch on board. Overnight stay in Mykonos.
* Optional Mykonos Cruise: Make the most of your day by booking a Sailing Yacht Cruise to Rhenia Island & Guided Tour of Delos including a fabulous lunch on board. Don't miss it! The entrance fee at the archaeological site of Delos is not included (12 € per person to be paid by cash on-site).
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure to explore Greece's most famous cosmopolitan island, a whitewashed paradise in the heart of the Cyclades. Overnight stay in Mykonos.
Breakfast at the hotel. Take the day to stroll around the narrow marble streets of the island and admire its whitewashed houses with colourful doors and window frames, bougainvillaea trees in purple bloom and hidden churches, or pay a visit to the church of Panayia Paraportiani, the Townhall and the castle situated above the harbour. Overnight stay in Mykonos.
After an early breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Mykonos Port to catch a ferry to Athens. Watch as the island fades slowly into the distance until finally reaching Athens. Transfer to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure. Overnight stay in Athens.
Breakfast* at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight back to the US. Night on board**.
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
** Dependant on the choice of flight, you may arrive back in the US today.
Arrive in the US and end your trip.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: B4B Athens Signature Hotel, Brown Acropol.
Drinks, entrance fees, city taxes and tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
A number of Greek cities impose an accommodation tax, which must be paid directly to the hotel (Aprox. 3-4€ per room per night).
See important notes
* In case of adverse conditions, there may be changes to the ferry timings.
Please keep in mind that the ferry ride from Piraeus (Athens) to Mykonos takes approximately 5 hours.
Useful information Greece
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Children: 2 - 12 years.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to 30 April 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.