India in 11 Days
Amazing Tiger Safari & Classic Taj Mahal
Our classic Golden Triangle tour, including Delhi, Jaipur and Agra, combined with a trip to the wilds of Ranthambore National Park, famed for its population of majestic tigers!
Explore the Golden Triangle of India's most appealing destinations and visit the wonderful sights that this diverse and colourful country has to offer on this luxury tour. From the bustling streets of Delhi, to the pink city of Jaipur and the historic, romantic Agra. Finally, experience the home of the Indian Tiger in majestic Ranthambore.
10 days trip including flights*
9 days and 8 nights in destination
NYC - DEL
NYC - DEL
DEL - NYC
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
Arrival at US departure airport ready to check-in for the flight * to Delhi. Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrival in the capital of India and transfer to the hotel. Delhi is a city with an impressive architectural legacy of its Islamic conquerors along with a spectacular historical center. Rest of the day free to rest or to begin to know this fascinating city. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit Old Delhi including the Jama Masjid Royal Mosque and the lively Chandi Chow Street. Ride a rickshaw around the Red Fort, former residence of the Imperial Family and admire the Raj Ghat, where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. In the afternoon, explore New Delhi, passing through the India Gate, the Mausoleum of Emperor Humayun, government buildings and the Presidential Palace. Overnight in Dehli.
Breakfast at the hotel. Leave by road to Jaipur, the Pink City of India. Capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur was built in 1728 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Its architecture is a magnificent confluence of Hindu, Jain and Mughal architectural styles. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day free to begin to know this vibrant city. Overnight in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel. Arrive at the Amber Fort by Jeep transfer. In the interior, cross the premises of the palace Jag Mandir and the famous Sheesh Mahal, a room embedded with beautifully bright pieces of mirror. Tour the city of Jaipur including a visit to the Palace of the Maharaja City, former royal residence, part of it converted into a museum. Also experience the wonder of the Jantar Mantar, the largest observatory in the world made of marble. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Leave Jaipur for Agra and along the way visit Fatehpur Sikri, an impressive ghost town, and pass by Bulund Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. Next, visit the Taj Mahal, the ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river and a universal symbol of love. This UNESCO World Heritage Site was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his beloved wife. Overnight in Agra.
Breakfast at the hotel and visit a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Agra Fort. Inside the fort discover the picturesque Pearl Mosque. After your visit, transfer to the train station to board the Kota Jan Shatabdi train for Ranthambore. Arrive at Sawai Madhopur station, near Ranthambore and be transferred to your hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast set off for an exciting safari in Ranthambore National Park. This area is very well known for its tigers, leopards, and crocodiles and was once a Royal Hunting Park. Discover this beautiful park and perhaps be lucky enough to spot an Indian tiger in the wild. Lunch and after further exploring in the afternoon. The park is home to a majestic 10th-century fort and the beautiful Padam Talao, which has an abundance of water lilies. Dinner and overnight in Ranthambore.
Early breakfast at the hotel before departing for your train back to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi transfer to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure to absorb the vibrant atmosphere. Overnight in Delhi.
Breakfast * at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for an overnight flight back to the US. Night on board.
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sahibabad, Golden Tulip Vasundhara.
Included activity for day 3 in Delhi
Duration 03:15h Approx. Pick up time: 08:00 Approx
Tour of Old Delhi
Explore the treasures of Old Delhi such as the majestic Jama Masjid Royal Mosque and lively Chandi Chow Street. Take a rickshaw ride around the Red Fort and admire Raj Ghat, where the legendary Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. Afterwards, explore New Delhi.
Included activity for day 5 in Jaipur
Duration 00:20h Approx. Pick up time: info at destination
Photo Stop at the Palace of the Winds
Make a photo stop at the legendary Hawa Mahal, the Palace of the Winds, one of India's most beloved historic buildings with a fascinating past.
Included activity for day 5 in Jaipur
Duration 05:30h Approx. Pick up time: 08:00 Approx
Amber Fort by Jeep & Jaipur City tour
See the iconic Palace of the Winds in Jaipur before enjoying a Jeep ride to the legendary Amber Fort. Inside, discover the Hall of Victory and admire the incredible architecture of this historic fortress. Finally, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory.
Included activity for day 5 in Jaipur
Duration 02:30h Approx. Pick up time: 11:00 Approx
City Tour of Jaipur
Discover Jaipur on a city tour, including the illustrious Palace of the Maharaja, home to an informative museum. Afterwards, get to know a little about India's scientific achievements at the Jantar Mantar, the largest observatory in the world.
The price includes
- Included in all our trips. more information
- Departures from main US airports.
- International flights: US - Delhi - US. *more information
- Train from Bharatpur to Sawai Madhopur and from Sawai Madhopur to Delhi.
- 8 nights accomodation in Charm and Superior category hotels.See hotels included
- 8 breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners.
- Transfers in air conditioned vehicle.
- Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary. **more informationSee itinerary
- All air taxes and fuel surcharge.
- English speaking guide.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Jeep transfer to Amber Fort and Canter safari in Ranthambore National Park.
Indian visa (required), drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
If you are traveling to India with a U.S. passport, you will require an Indian visa. For other passport holders, we recommend that you check with the Indian Embassy for further details:
* Due to the customs clearance rule of the government of India, if your flight calls at another city in India before arriving in Delhi, confirm at the departure desk in the US whether you should pick up your suitcase and pass customs control at the airport where the connection is made. Remember that if the flight stops in Mumbai you will need to pick up your luggage. Keep in mind that normally this whole process takes approximately 60 minutes.
** Ranthambore National Park remains closed from July to September for visitors due to the rainy season.
The order of the itinerary can change according to the day of departure of the flight.
Thursday/ Sunday: 2 nights in Delhi at the beginning, 1 night in Delhi at the end.
Monday/ Friday: 1 night in Delhi at the beginning, 2 nights in Delhi at the end.
- Entry requirementsPassport with a minimum of six months validity beyond date of visa application and two blank passport pages.
- VisaA visa is required to enter the country. Issued by the embassy or online E-Visa application one month before arrival in the country.
- CurrencyIndian Rupee.
- LanguageHindi and English.
- Electricity220 V in the majority of the country. Electrical sockets are European style however an adapter may be useful.
- HealthPlease consult your doctor regarding malaria prophylaxis.
- Time zoneUTC + 5:30.
- Other useful informationForeigners cannot bring Indian Rupees into the country, although you can bring foreign currency and exchange it once you arrive.
- Tourist Office websitehttp://www.incredibleindia.org/
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
Children: 2-11 years old.
Triple room: the third bed will be a rollaway bed.
Tips in India are subject to the decision of the client based on the level of satisfaction of the service provided and the experience in general. Taking into account that they are not obligatory, they are usually expected.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveler at a time
Thank you for helping us experience the Golden Triangle
We would like to Congratulate you on an amazing trip!!! We thought the organisation was fantastic and at no time were we let down! The agents on route were always there to meet us and our driver was always on time.