Discover Dubai, the cosmopolitan city of luxury. Fly to the land of a thousand colors and experience the multicultural city of Delhi. Explore the historic cities of Mandawa and Bikaner, the pink city of Jaipur and admire the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra - one of The Seven Wonders of the World. In Rajasthan, the golden city of Jaisalmer, The Thar Desert and the mystic Jodhpur Fort.
Arrive at your US departure airport ready to check-in for an overnight flight * to Dubai. Night on board.*
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Dubai and transfer to the hotel.* The remainder of the day is free to discover this modern Emirati metropolis at your leisure. We recommend visiting the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and a symbol of the city of 828 meters and 160 floors. Since its inauguration in 2010, it offers the best views of the desert and the city. Underneath is the largest shopping center in the world, the Dubai Mall where 1200 stores of all kinds are located. A shopping paradise! Overnight stay in Dubai.
* You will have the option to add early check-in on arrival in Dubai (before 3:00 p.m.) in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the morning at your leisure, exploring the old town or sunning yourself on Dubai's idyllic beaches. We recommend an optional excursion to explore the older parts of the city.* At dusk, take an exciting 4x4 excursion to the desert. Pass through camel farms and spectacular desert landscapes, as the sand dunes are illuminated at sunset until arriving at a traditional camp. Here, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner under the stars with traditional entertainment including Belly Dancing,* waterpipes and camel rides. Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Classic Dubai Tour: Visit the Bastakia neighbourhood, home to old merchant houses and cafes, and learn about Dubai's history with included entrance to the Dubai Museum. Take a traditional river taxi, known as an 'Abra' across Dubai Creek to the aromatic souks of Old Dubai, filled with stalls selling exotic spices and golden wares. Lunch at a local restaurant is included. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday mornings only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, enjoying a shopping spree in Dubai's fabulous malls or relaxing at your leisure on the beach. We recommend an optional tour of the city's modern attractions.* Overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Modern Dubai Tour: Visit the most emblematic sights in the city including the Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Al Arab, the world's most luxurious hotel. Travel to the man-made palm-shaped island of Palm Jumeirah to see the amazing Atlantis Hotel before heading back to the city on the monorail. Afterwards, explore glittering Dubai Marina, the Mall of Emirates, to see the impressive Ski Dubai, and the jaw-dropping Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Delhi. Arrive in India’s capital and transfer to hotel. Delhi is a city with a wonderful architectural legacy from its Islamic conquerors together with its spectacular historic city centre. The rest of the day free to start to get to know this fascinating city. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart by road to Mandawa. En-route, pass through authentic villages and start to enter some of the most rural parts of India. On arrival in Mandawa, enjoy a walking tour through the streets of the city. See the amazing Havelis - mansions noted for their frescoes depicting images of British colonial rule. Overnight stay in Mandawa.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart by road through the arid lands leading to the Bikaner Desert Kingdom - a major centre of trade during the 16th century. In the afternoon visit the spectacular Junagarh Fort, with its impressively decorated interiors. End the day with a memorable Tuk-Tuk ride from the ancient city bazaar. Overnight stay in Bikaner.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enter the Thar Desert by road on your way to the city of Jaisalmer. This was an important trading centre for many centuries and presently one of the few forts that are still inhabited. Transfer to the hotel and the rest of the afternoon is free for more discovery of this city. We recommend to visit the Thar Heritage Museum or the Maharaja's Palace for a taste of kingly splendour. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a tour of the golden city of Jaisalmer. Discover the magical Gadisar Lake and the magnificent Golden Fort. Walk through the narrow streets of the city, to visit the famous palatial houses characteristic of the city such as Nathmal and Patwon. In the afternoon, take an excursion to Sam to see the dunes in the beautiful sunset light. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Breakfast at the hotel. Continue the trip towards Jodhpur, known as The Blue City and enjoy a visit to the impressive Mehrangarh Fort with its bird’s eye view of the old city. Later continue to Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph. Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by road to Jaipur. Arrive at your hotel and the rest of the day is free to start to get to know the Rose-Pink City of India. We recommend a wander through some of the markets in the area to see the unique handicrafts and jewellery on offer. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Amber Fort - The Old Capital of Thunder. En-route, take a brief photo stop at Hawa Mahal, The Palace of Winds. Arrive at Amber Fort by Jeep. Once inside, visit the Jag Mandir or the Hall of Victory. In the afternoon, take a city tour, beginning with a visit to the Maharaja’s City Palace. Later, visit The Jantar Mantar, the largest stone and marble crafted observatory in the world. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel. Set off towards Agra, and on the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri, an impressive ghost town, where the tomb of Salim Chisti, the Panch Mahal, is located. Arrive in Agra, capital of sultans and great Mughal emperors. Enjoy an unforgettable tour of the famous and spectacular Taj Mahal - one of The Seven Modern Wonders of the World. Overnight stay in Agra.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, return by road to Delhi and once you have arrived, visit the Raj Ghat, where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. Afterwards, transfer to the Gateway of India, the residence of the country's president, and visit the impressive Humayun's Tomb, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1993. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at the hotel. The rest of the day free to visit this fascinating city. We recommend an optional excursion to discover Delhi's most iconic temples.* Overnight stay in Delhi.
* Optional Full-Day Delhi Temples Tour: Explore Delhi's most iconic temples. Experience the peace and tranquillity of the Lotus Temple, dedicated to the Baha'i faith and discover the extraordinary architecture of Akshardham Temple, dedicated to 10,000 years of Hindu culture. See the huge Jama Mosque and the downtown Sikh Temple with its golden dome before ending the tour at Lakshmi Narayan Temple, dedicated to the Hindu god, Vishnu.
Breakfast * at the hotel. Transfer to the airport ready to check-in for return flight back to the US. Arrive back in the US and end your trip.
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
16 days trip including flights*
15 days and 14 nights in destination
NYC - DXB
NYC - DXB
DXB - NYC
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City.
Indian visa (required), drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
If you are travelling to India with a US passport, you will require an Indian visa. For other passport holders, we recommend that you check with the Indian Embassy for further details:
Dubai Tourist Tax: 20 AED (approx. USD $6) per person, per night, is payable directly to the hotel.
* Due to the customs clearance rule of the government of India, if your flight calls at another city in India before arriving in Delhi, confirm at the departure desk in the US whether you should pick up your suitcase and pass customs control at the airport where the connection is made. Remember that if the flight stops in Mumbai you will need to pick up your luggage. Keep in mind that normally this whole process takes approximately 60 minutes.
** The order of the itinerary can change according to the day of departure of the flight.
Monday / Thursday: 2 nights in Delhi at the beginning, 1 night in Delhi at the end.
Friday / Tuesday: 1 night in Delhi at the beginning, 2 nights in Delhi at the end.
The optional Classic Dubai Tour, available on day 3 of the itinerary, operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday mornings only. The optional Modern Dubai Tour, available on day 4 of the itinerary, operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
The order of the visits are subject to change at the destination. Therefore, we don't recommend booking independent activities until you reach your destination.
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Tips in India are subject to the decision of the client based on the level of satisfaction of the service provided and the experience in general. Taking into account that they are not obligatory, they are usually expected.
Triple room: the third bed will be a rollaway bed.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to June 30 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.