Experience the multicultural metropolis of Dubai and the palm-fringed beaches of the Maldives. Explore glittering Dubai and take a 4x4 desert safari to spend a starlit evening in the Dubai Desert before jetting off to the Indian Ocean to fulfil all your fantasies of white-sand beaches and turquoise shores in the paradise atolls of the Maldives as you enjoy an All-Inclusive getaway.
Arrive at your US departure airport ready to check-in for a flight* to the luxurious city of Dubai. Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Dubai and transfer to the hotel.* The remainder of the day is free to discover this modern Emirati metropolis at your leisure. We recommend visiting the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and a symbol of the city of 828 meters and 160 floors. Since its inauguration in 2010, it offers the best views of the desert and the city. Underneath is the largest shopping center in the world, the Dubai Mall where 1200 stores of all kinds are located. A shopping paradise! Overnight stay in Dubai.
* You will have the option to add early check-in on arrival in Dubai (before 3:00 p.m.) in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the morning at your leisure, exploring the old town or sunning yourself on Dubai's idyllic beaches. We recommend an optional excursion to explore the older parts of the city.* At dusk, take an exciting 4x4 excursion to the desert. Pass through camel farms and spectacular desert landscapes, as the sand dunes are illuminated at sunset until arriving at a traditional camp. Here, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner under the stars with traditional entertainment including Belly Dancing,* waterpipes and camel rides. Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Classic Dubai Tour: Visit the Bastakia neighbourhood, home to old merchant houses and cafes, and learn about Dubai's history with included entrance to the Dubai Museum. Take a traditional river taxi, known as an 'Abra' across Dubai Creek to the aromatic souks of Old Dubai, filled with stalls selling exotic spices and golden wares. Lunch at a local restaurant is included. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday mornings only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, enjoying a shopping spree in Dubai's fabulous malls or relaxing at your leisure on the beach. We recommend an optional tour of the city's modern attractions.* Overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Modern Dubai Tour: Visit the most emblematic sights in the city including the Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Al Arab, the world's most luxurious hotel. Travel to the man-made palm-shaped island of Palm Jumeirah to see the amazing Atlantis Hotel before heading back to the city on the monorail. Afterwards, explore glittering Dubai Marina, the Mall of Emirates, to see the impressive Ski Dubai, and the jaw-dropping Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the day exploring the city at your leisure. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport to board your flight to Malé, the capital of the Maldives. Night on board.
* You will have the option to add late check-out in Dubai in the next step of the booking process.
Touch down in Malé, the capital of the Maldives. From here, take an exciting speedboat transfer to your resort, situated on an island in the pristine Indian Ocean. Arrive, get settled in and begin your All-inclusive stay. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy a day at your leisure in the Maldives, soaking up the breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean from the comforts of a white-sand beach or exploring the abundant sea life on a snorkeling excursion. The facilities at the resort are there to make your stay as blissful as possible, so make the most of them as you begin to unwind from the stresses of daily life. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy the day at your leisure. We recommend a diving excursion, whether you're a first-timer or already accustomed to the underwater world. The Maldives is considered one of the world's best diving destinations as the waters surrounding its atolls are inhabited by thousands of species of whales, dolphins, turtles and fish, so don't miss out on the opportunity to explore for yourself. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy your final day in the Maldives at your leisure. Make the most of your last moments in paradise by exploring the island and finding the most perfect stretch of beach in which to contemplate the picture-perfect ocean views. Arrange a romantic meal or enjoy the resort entertainment to bring a memorable close to your idyllic escape. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Breakfast at the hotel. Sadly, it's time to bid farewell to the paradise shores of the Maldives. At the indicated time, take a speedboat transfer to Malé to catch a flight back to the US. Night on board.
Arrive in the US and end your trip.
11 days trip including flights*
9 days and 8 nights in destination
NYC - DXB
NYC - DXB
DXB - NYC
DXB - NYC
DXB - NYC
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
Tourist tax in Dubai: 20 AED (approx.) per room per night (paid directly to the hotel).
* All-Inclusive in Maldives includes: Breakfast (07:30 - 10:00), Lunch (12:30 - 14:00), and Dinner (19:00 - 21:00) served in Maaga Restaurant and Afternoon Tea served at Bluu Restaurant, from 16:00 to 18:00. Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, from 10h to 23:59h, including bottled water, non-carbonated drinks, house brand soft drinks, fruit juice, draught beer, red and white house table wine, house brand spirits and a selection of cocktails at Bluu Restaurant. All-Inclusive activities: Local Island visit per minimum stay of four nights, Kayak, Sup, Volleyball, Windsurf, Paddle Boat, Foosball, Billiard and Board games (Subject to availability). Lessons and certificates are available for an extra charge.
** The optional Classic Dubai Tour, available on day 3 of the itinerary, operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday and Sunday mornings only. The optional Modern Dubai Tour, available on day 4 of the itinerary, operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
** The order of the visits are subject to change at the destination. Therefore, we don't recommend booking independent activities until you reach your destination.
All passports stamped with an Israeli visa or any kind of ISRAEL stamp will NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER Dubai.
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Childrens: 2-11 years.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to June 30 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.