United Arab Emirates & Maldives in 10 Days
Emirate City & All-Inclusive Paradise
Experience the multicultural metropolis of Dubai and the palm-fringed beaches of the Maldives. Explore glittering Dubai and take a 4x4 desert safari to spend a starlit evening in the Dubai Desert before jetting off to the Indian Ocean to fulfil all your fantasies of white-sand beaches and turquoise shores in the paradise atolls of the Maldives as you enjoy an All-Inclusive getaway.
10 days trip including flights*
8 days and 7 nights in destination
NYC - DXB
NYC - DXB
MLE - NYC
MLE - NYC
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
Arrive at your US departure airport ready to check-in for a flight* to the luxurious city of Dubai. Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Dubai and transfer to the hotel.* The remainder of the day is free to discover this modern Emirati metropolis at your leisure. We recommend visiting the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and a symbol of the city of 828 meters and 160 floors. Since its inauguration in 2010, it offers the best views of the desert and the city. Underneath is the largest shopping center in the world, the Dubai Mall where 1200 stores of all kinds are located. A shopping paradise! Overnight stay in Dubai.
* You will have the option to add early check-in on arrival in Dubai (before 3:00 p.m.) in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the morning at your leisure, exploring the old town or sunning yourself on Dubai's idyllic beaches. We recommend an optional excursion to explore the older parts of the city.* At dusk, take an exciting 4x4 excursion to the desert. Pass through camel farms and spectacular desert landscapes, as the sand dunes are illuminated at sunset until arriving at a traditional camp. Here, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner under the stars with traditional entertainment including Belly Dancing,* waterpipes and camel rides. Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Classic Dubai Tour: Visit the Bastakia neighbourhood, home to old merchant houses and cafes, and learn about Dubai's history with included entrance to the Dubai Museum. Take a traditional river taxi, known as an 'Abra' across Dubai Creek to the aromatic souks of Old Dubai, filled with stalls selling exotic spices and golden wares. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday mornings only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, enjoying a shopping spree in Dubai's fabulous malls or relaxing at your leisure on the beach. We recommend an optional tour of the city's modern attractions.* Overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Modern Dubai Tour: Visit the most emblematic sights in the city including the Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Al Arab, the world's most luxurious hotel. Travel to the man-made palm-shaped island of Palm Jumeirah to see the amazing Atlantis Hotel before heading back to the city on the monorail. Afterwards, explore glittering Dubai Marina, the Mall of Emirates, to see the impressive Ski Dubai, and the jaw-dropping Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the day exploring the city at your leisure. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport to board your flight to Malé, the capital of the Maldives. Touch down in Malé, the capital of the Maldives. From here, take an exciting speedboat transfer to your resort, situated on an island in the pristine Indian Ocean. Arrive, get settled in and begin your All-inclusive stay. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
* You will have the option to add late check-out in Dubai in the next step of the booking process.
All-inclusive. Enjoy a day at your leisure in the Maldives, soaking up the breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean from the comforts of a white-sand beach or exploring the abundant sea life on a snorkeling excursion. The facilities at the resort are there to make your stay as blissful as possible, so make the most of them as you begin to unwind from the stresses of daily life. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy the day at your leisure. We recommend a diving excursion, whether you're a first-timer or already accustomed to the underwater world. The Maldives is considered one of the world's best diving destinations as the waters surrounding its atolls are inhabited by thousands of species of whales, dolphins, turtles and fish, so don't miss out on the opportunity to explore for yourself. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy your final day in the Maldives at your leisure. Make the most of your last moments in paradise by exploring the island and finding the most perfect stretch of beach in which to contemplate the picture-perfect ocean views. Arrange a romantic meal or enjoy the resort entertainment to bring a memorable close to your idyllic escape. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Breakfast* at the hotel. Sadly, it's time to bid farewell to the paradise shores of the Maldives. At the indicated time, take a speedboat transfer to Malé to catch a flight back to the US. Night on board.
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
Arrive in the US and end your trip.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Donatello Hotel Dubai, Form Hotel Dubai, Novotel Dubai Al Barsha, Signature 1 Hotel Barsha Heights.
Included activity for day 3 in Dubai
Duration 06:00h Approx. Pick up time: 15:00 Approx
4x4 Desert Safari Excursion
Take an exciting 4x4 excursion into the Dubai desert to enjoy an unforgettable barbecue dinner in a traditional Bedouin camp with authentic Bedouin entertainment, belly dancing (except during the month of Ramadan) and traditional music!
What's included: 4x4 transport, buffet dinner, traditional entertainment
If you have reduced mobility you can request assistance for these activities by speaking to one of our experts
Suggested activity for day 3 in Dubai
Duration 04:00h Approx. Pick up time: 07:30 Approx
Half-Day Classic Dubai Tour
Visit the Bastakia neighbourhood, home to old merchant houses and cafes, and learn about Dubai's history at the Dubai Museum. Take a traditional river taxi, known as an 'Abra' across Dubai Creek to the aromatic souks of Old Dubai.
What's included: Transfer, guide, museum entrance, Abra water taxi
Suggested activity for day 4
Duration 04:00h Approx. Pick up time: 13:00 Approx
Half-Day Modern Dubai Tour
Visit Dubai's modern attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Mall of Emirates, Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Al Arab. Travel to the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah to see the Atlantis Hotel before heading back to the city by monorail.
What's included: Transfer and guide
The price includes
- Included in all our trips. more information
- Departures from main US airports.
- International flights: US - Dubai, Malé - US.
- International flight: Dubai - Malé.
- 7 nights accommodation in Superior category hotels.See hotels included
- 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner in Dubai and All-Inclusive in the Maldives. *more information
- Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle in Dubai.
- Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide. **more informationSee itinerary
- All air taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Speedboat transfers in the Maldives.
- Welcome drink per person on arrival to the resort in the Maldives.
- Family-friendly hotels.
- 25% discount on Spa Menu in the Maldives.
- 15 minutes jetlag massage in the Maldives.
- Deluxe Beach Villa in the Maldives.
- 4x4 Excursion in Dubai Desert.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
Tourist tax in Dubai: 20 AED (approx.) per room per night (paid directly to the hotel).
* All-Inclusive package includes:
Food: Breakfast (7:30 to 9:30), lunch (12:30 to14:30 except Fridays. Friday 13:30 to 14:30) and dinner (19:00 to 21:00) served at the Mela Restaurant with a combination of buffets with a variety of international cuisine to please everyone’s taste. Selection of snacks served at the Blitz Bar & Café (Morning 10:00 to 11:00, Evening 16:00 to 17:00 and night 23:00 to 00:00).
Beverage: Selection of cocktails, mocktails, house wines, types of canned juices, soft drinks, draft beer, house spirits, mineralised water, tea and coffee available at the Blitz Bar & Café from 10:00 to 00:00. Unlimited “all you can drink” mineralised water, soft drinks, draft beer, cordial juices, tea & coffee and house wine available at the Mela Restaurant during meal hours.
** The optional Classic Dubai Tour, available on day 3 of the itinerary, operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday and Sunday mornings only. The optional Modern Dubai Tour, available on day 4 of the itinerary, operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
The order of the visits are subject to change at the destination. Therefore, we don't recommend booking independent activities until you reach your destination.
- Entry requirementsPassport with a minimum of three months validity.
- VisaVisa is required, issued on arrival to the country. Free for stays of up to 30 days.
- CurrencyUAE Dirham.
- Electricity220 V. Adapter required.
- HealthThere are no mandatory vaccinations for travellers from the US.
- Time zoneUTC + 04:00.
- Other useful informationIt is advisable to drink bottled water.
- Tourist Office websitehttps://www.government.ae/
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Childrens: 2-11 years.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveler at a time
Makunudu Island Resort
My wife and I went to Makunudu Island, Maldives. Beautiful, peaceful and relaxing place to rest and enjoy nature. We felt at times that we were the only ones on the island. A great place to relax, go snorkeling and enjoy the warmth of this tropical island. We would go again there!