Discover the cosmopolitan city of London. Enjoy Edinburgh, the mountainous and compact capital of Scotland. Explore the different castles that Stirling and St. Andrews offer. Discover the port city of Aberdeen on a panoramic tour. Relax whilst tasting the famous whiskeys in Speyside. Admire the wild nature of the Highlands on the way to Inverness and enjoy a quick visit to the city of Glasgow.
Arrive at your US departure airport ready to board a flight to London. Night on board.*
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in London and transfer to the hotel. London is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom. Located on the banks of the River Thames, London has been an important human settlement since it was founded by the Romans originally named Londinium almost two millennia ago. London is a global city, one of the nerve centers in the arts, commerce, education, maintenance, fashion, finance, media, research, tourism and transport. Rest of the day at your leisure to explore the city. Overnight stay in London.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, get on board the Big Bus Hop On Hop Hop-Off to discover the main landmarks of the city of London. The first stop is in the famous and historical Trafalgar Square. Continue the journey towards one of the most famous street intersections in the world, Piccadilly Circus. Then, you head to the Westminster area where Westminster Abbey and the British Parliament are located. Here you can take photos of the most famous clock in the world, 'Big Ben'. Finish the tour at Buckingham Palace where you can attend the Changing of the Guard (it does not operate every day). Afternoon free to enjoy the capital at your leisure. We recommend an optional visit to London Eye*. Overnight stay in London.
* Optional visit to London Eye: Enjoy 30 minutes at the top in one of the 32 capsules where you can observe the heart of the city in a 360 ° view. Get up close to iconic London landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. You can even see Windsor Castle on a clear day!
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to continue exploring the wonderful city of London. We recommend an optional visit to the Tower of London* or the Kensignton Palace**. Overnight stay in London.
* Optional excursion Tower of London: Explore London’s iconic castle and World Heritage Site. You'll get up close to the Crown Jewels, meet the legendary Yeoman Warders and ravens and see the Tower like never before.
** Optional excursion Kensignton Palace: Discover the birthplace of Queen Victoria and home to young royals for over 300 years. Walk in the footsteps of royalty in Victoria's re-imagined childhood rooms and the magnificent King's State Apartments and Queen's State Apartments.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the London Kings Cross Station to take the train to Edinburgh. Arrive in Edinburgh and transfer to the hotel. Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland. It has a medieval Old Town and an elegant Georgian New Town with neoclassical gardens and buildings. Rest of the day at your leisure to explore the city. Overnight stay in Edinburgh.
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover the city’s most famous tourist sights and monuments on a Panoramic City Tour on foot of Edinburgh with a professional English-speaking guide, visiting the Grassmarket area of the city, the elegant Georgian New Town and the historic Old Town. Among its main attractions, there is the Palace of Holyroodhouse, St Giles Cathedral and The National Gallery of Scotland. You will enjoy a walking tour of the Royal Mile and you will visit Canongate. Enjoy some free time in the afternoon to wander through the city streets. We recommend an optional visit to the Edinburgh Castle*. Overnight stay in Edinburgh.
* Edinburgh Castle visit: Edinburgh Castle is an ancient fortress built on a volcanic rock located in the centre of the city. It has been used for military purposes since the 12th century, being used for civil uses only in very recent times. Enter it and explore all the corners of this wonderful castle!
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will have a free full day at your leisure to continue discovering this amazing city. We recommend the Scotch Whisky Experience* and in the evening, the Scottish Evening with show**. Overnight stay in Edinburgh.
* Scotch Whisky Experience: Throughout an interactive exhibition, you will be able to see how the manufacturing process of this drink is developed in a fictitious distillery and they will tell you about many curiosities about the world of whiskey. Discover the largest whiskey collection in the world, made up of bottles of peculiar shapes from different historical periods.
** Scottish Evening with show: Traditional Scottish entertainment with music, dancing and song in a magnificent setting. Dinner included 3 dishes, ½ bottle of wine and a tasting of traditional Haggis.
After breakfast, meet your guide and depart towards Stirling where you will have the opportunity to book an optional visit of Stirling Castle*. The castle played an important role during the Scottish independence wars and many will recognise it as it is featured in the 1995 film, Braveheart. You will then continue to St Andrews where you will visit the town known as the home of golf. You will have time to visit the famous university city and enjoy the optional excursion to St Andrew Castle** and St Andrew Cathedral***. Free time for lunch. Continue towards Aberdeen, stopping on the way to take pictures of the beautiful Dunnottar castle with the optional entrance to visit it****. Overnight stay in Aberdeen.
* Optional Visit Stirling Castle: Discover the historic castle of the city of Stirling, built in the 14th century on the top of the hill, a volcanic peak, which is surrounded on three sides by sharp cliffs. You will be able to discover the famous Stirling Heads, these are dozens of faces that King James V commissioned to carve in oak around 1540. They represent kings, nobles, mythological characters and Roman emperors.
** Optional Visit St Andrew Castle: Learn about the history of this castle. Built initially by Mons Roger through to the different stages until today, where most of the castle is in ruins, surrounded by a wall.
*** Optional Visit St Andrew Cathedral: Discover the history and curiosities behind what was once the most important Cathedral in Scotland. Today only its ruins remain.
**** Optional Visit Dunnottar castle: Visit the ruins of this Medieval castle, perched on a rocky cliff headland on the northeast coast of Scotland. The castle buildings essentially correspond to the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries, but it is speculation suggests that an important fortress already existed in this place in the so-called dark ages.
Breakfast at the hotel. Explore the city of Aberdeen in a Panoramic tour by coach with a guide. Today you will visit the area in and surrounding the Cairngorm Mountains and on the way you can also book an optional tour of Castle Fraser*. Enjoy some free time at your disposal during lunchtime. In the afternoon, you will pass by Speyside, famous for the whisky distilleries. Here, you will visit a whisky distillery with tour and tasting. Return to Aberdeen and overnight stay.
* Optional Fraser Castle: Built between 1575 and 1636 by the 6th laird, Michael Fraser, Castle Fraser is the most elaborate Z-plan castle in Scotland. It is filled with family portraits (including one by Raeburn), ornaments and mementos - all of which have their own colorful stories to tell about the lairds. One of the castle’s most evocative rooms is the striking Great Hall.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart by coach with a guide towards Inverness with a chance to stop and visit Elgin Cathedral*. On the way, admire the wild nature of the Highlands. Visit of Inverness and then, optionally but very much recommended, a cruise of Loch Ness** with views of Urquhart Castle. Overnight stay in the Aviemore area.
* Optional visit Elgin Cathedral: Also known as "The Lantern of the North", Elgin Cathedral is a set of ruins, renowned for being the cathedral that housed the first bishops in Moray.
** Optional Cruise of the Loch Ness: Enjoy the beauty of Loch Ness in all its wonder. Immerse yourself in Scotland's most famous legend.
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, you will depart south towards Glasgow via the beautiful Trossachs where you will see the biggest Loch in Scotland, Loch Lomond. Once you arrive in Glasgow, the second most important city in Scotland and the largest, you will have a panoramic visit and then some free time to explore the city. In the evening, return to the capital. Overnight stay in Edinburgh.
Breakfast* at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight back to the US. Arrive in the US and end your trip.
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
12 days trip including flights*
11 days and 10 nights in destination
NYC - LON
NYC - LON
EDI - NYC
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Wilde Aparthotels by Staycity - Covent Garden.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
Children: 2 - 12 years.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to 31 July 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.