Journey to one of South America's most iconic countries on this adventure to Argentina, designed to showcase the country's exceptional natural beauty and cosmopolitan culture. Get to know Buenos Aires, home of the seductive Tango, feel the power of the Iguazu Falls and stand at the end of the world in Ushuaia. Come face-to-face with the Perito Moreno in El Calafate.
It's time to explore the diverse and vibrant nation of Argentina! Arrive at your US departure airport ready to check-in for a flight to Buenos Aires. Night on board.
If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Buenos Aires, a sprawling city, full of colonial architecture and vibrant culture. Spend the day getting to know this exciting city at your leisure. We recommend an optional dinner and sultry Tango show in the evening.* Overnight stay.
* Optional Dinner & Tango Show: Experience the splendour of Argentina’s most iconic dance with a dinner and dance show. Enjoy live music, professional dancers and a four-course meal for an unforgettable night of Argentinian culture.
If your flight arrives in Buenos Aires in the early hours of the morning, and you wish to have your room available before 3:00 p.m, you can book early check-in in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day on fascinating city tour exploring the charming corners of the city. The city is known as the birthplace of the Tango. Explore the contrasting neighbourhoods: the colourful houses of La Boca, the culture of La Recoleta, the old town, San Telmo or the young, vibrant neighbourhood of Puerto Madero. Overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure, revisiting your favourite spots in the city or discovering the fantastic shopping opportunities. We recommend an optional excursion to the Tiger Delta to see the city from a different perspective.* Overnight stay.
* Optional Half-Day Excursion to the Tiger Delta: Discover the landscapes that Buenos Aires offers from the Río de la Plata and visit charming San Isidro, a town of great historical and architectural importance. On the Delta, take a boat and discover what life is like in this area of islands. Admire the amazing houses and mansions located in the ravines on the shore and enjoy views of the Cathedral of San Isidro; the Port of Olivos; the Monumental stadium of River and the University City of Buenos Aires. Return to Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to Iguazu, home of the most astounding waterfalls in the world. Arrive and transfer to your hotel and the rest of the day is free. If your arrival time allows, we suggest enjoying a bike ride through the jungle or simply relaxing in the beautiful natural setting. Overnight stay in Iguazu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a full-day tour of the Argentinian side of the Iguazu Falls. Discover one of the greatest creations of Mother Nature from the green train which transports you to two trails. Start on the upper trail following 800 metres of suspended walkways and a view of the falls from above. Then continue to the lower trail and discover the suspended footbridges alongside the falls. We recommend an optional Adventure Tour to get up close to the waterfalls.* Overnight stay in Iguazu.
* Optional Iguazu Great Adventure: Enter the jungle by the Yacaratiá trail in trucks specially designed for this environment. This 5 km long stretch ends at Puerto Macuco. At its dock, board a boat that sails in the Lower Iguazu River, heading towards the waterfalls area and enjoying plentiful rapids along the way. Upon reaching the Tres Mosqueteros Fall, see the falls of both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides crowned by the view of the Garganta del Diablo (Devil’s Throat). Afterwards, the most exciting point comes when facing the incomparable San Martín waterfall. Please note: if you choose to take this optional, it will replace a part of the included tour on this day.
Please note: You will not be able to take part in the Great Adventure excursion if you have any heart problems, have had any kind of heart surgery or if you have any physical disabilities.
Breakfast at the hotel. Take an included excursion to the waterfalls on the Brazilian side of the border for a different perspective of this wonder of nature and for a chance to see some unforgettable panoramic views of the thundering falls and the lush landscapes that surround them. Return to the Argentinian side for your overnight stay in Iguazu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to El Calafate, a town near the edge of the unique region of Southern Patagonia, and home to the huge Perito Moreno glacier. The rest of the day, spend the day at your leisure exploring the town and sampling the unique cuisine of this other-worldly region. Overnight stay in El Calafate.
Breakfast at the hotel. Journey to the amazing Perito Moreno, the most famous glacier in the world. On arrival, enjoy an included tour of the Glacier National Park and view Lake Argentino, Argentina´s biggest freshwater on a Nautical Safari. From here it is possible to contemplate the beauty of Perito Moreno. Stroll along the walkways in front of the glacier to see this spectacular ice mass from different perspectives. Return to El Calafate and enjoy an evening at your leisure. Overnight stay in El Calafate.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, exploring the surroundings at your own pace or simply relaxing and enjoying the facilities of your hotel. You'll be captivated by the landscapes of this special region. If you want to know more about the glaciers, head to the Glaciarium Patagonian Ice Museum! Overnight stay in El Calafate.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to Ushuaia. Arrive in Ushuaia, located at the most southerly tip of Argentina and known as the 'End of the World'. Transfer to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at your leisure, soaking up the unique ambience of the town and the picturesque landscapes. We recommend a visit to the End of the World Museum. Overnight stay in Ushuaia.
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning journey to Tierra del Fuego National Park, a beautiful, natural area. Here, cross the Pipo River valley and one of the slopes of Mount Susana to where the train station at the end of the world is located. Continue along Lake Roca to Lapataia Bay where it is possible to find the fauna and flora of Argentina's southernmost national park. In the afternoon take an exciting excursion across the Beagle Channel, a stretch of water which separates Chile and Argentina and is home to a colony of Sea Lions. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Tierra del Fuego National Park and the unique landscape of this picturesque part of the world. Overnight stay in Ushuaia.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure. Take some time to simply admire the breathtaking views of the Tierra del Fuego Archipelago. Nearby islands are home to beautiful penguin colonies and are a must-visit sight for nature lovers. We recommend an optional 4x4 excursion to discover more of the region.* Overnight stay in Ushuaia.
* Optional 4x4 Excursion & Lake Tour: Discover the interior of Argentinian Patagonia on an exciting off-road 4x4 experience. Explore the Garibaldi Pass, the only route across the Fuegian Andes and from here you can enjoy spectacular views of both Lake Fagnano & Escondido. Head to the lakes to admire their beauty and explore the nearby forests to find the best spot to enjoy a delicious Argentine BBQ lunch. Return to Ushuaia in the late afternoon.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Buenos Aires. Transfer to your hotel and, depending on your arrival time, spend the rest of the afternoon in the vibrant capital. The city is home to numerous museums and galleries, are a brilliant way to learn more about Argentinian culture. We recommend the Eva Peron museum, an important figure in Argentine history. Overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for the flight back to US. Night on board.
Arrive in US and end your trip.
16 days trip including flights*
14 days and 13 nights in destination
NYC - BUE
NYC - BUE
BUE - NYC
BUE - NYC
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will always be replaced by one of the same, or a higher category.
Park Entrance Fees - approximately $60 per person, hotel/city tax, drinks, tips and anything not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
* Documentartion of the internal flights will be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" before 14 days before your departure date. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
Maximum checked baggage limit on internal flights is 15kg.
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveler at a time
Hotels were first class, excellent locations, excursions were amazing, guides were excellent, knowledgable, obliging and courteous.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to 31 July 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.