Argentina in 19 Days
Ultimate Buenos Aires, Patagonia & Iguazu
- Free Cancellation
- Flexible Booking
- COVID-19 Protection included
- Exoticca is a member of ASTA
Discover the home of Tango in Buenos Aires, and head to the 'end of the world' in Ushuaia, Patagonia. Come face to face with the Perito Moreno Glacier in Calafate. In Bariloche, admire this cosy Patagonian winter resort before being amazed by the mighty Iguazu Falls as you visit both sides of this world-famous waterfall.
19 days trip including flights*
17 days and 16 nights in destination
NYC - BUE
NYC - BUE
BUE - NYC
BUE - NYC
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
Arrive at your US departure airport, ready for a flight to Buenos Aires. Night on board.
If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Buenos Aires, a sprawling city, full of colonial architecture and vibrant culture. Spend the day getting to know this exciting city at your leisure. Overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day on an included tour exploring the charming corners of the city. The city is known as the birthplace of the Tango. Explore the contrasting neighbourhoods: the colourful houses of La Boca, the culture of La Recoleta, the old town, San Telmo or the young, vibrant neighbourhood of Puerto Madero. Overnight stay at the hotel in Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to Ushuaia. Arrive in Ushuaia, located at the more southernly tip of Argentina and known to be the 'gateway to Antartica'. Transfer to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at your leisure, soaking up the unique ambience of the town. Overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning journey to Tierra del Fuego National Park, a beautiful, natural area. Here, cross the Pipo River valley and one of the slopes of Mount Susana to where the train station at the end of the world is located. Continue along Lake Roca to Lapataia Bay where it is possible to find the fauna and flora of Argentina's southernmost national park. In the afternoon take an exciting excursion across the Beagle Channel, a stretch of water which separates Chile and Argentina and is home to a colony of Sea Lions. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Tierra del Fuego National Park and the unique landscape of this picturesque part of the world. Overnight stay in Ushuaia.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure. We recommend visiting the 'End of the World' Museum or simply admiring the breathtaking views of the Tierra del Fuego Archipelago. Nearby islands are home to beautiful penguin colonies and are a must-visit sight for nature lovers. We recommend an optional 4x4 excursion to discover more of the region.* Overnight in Ushuaia.
* Optional 4x4 Excursion & Lake Tour: Discover the interior of Argentinian Patagonia on an exciting off-road 4x4 experience. Explore the Garibaldi Pass, the only route across the Fuegian Andes and from here you can enjoy spectacular views of both Lake Fagnano & Escondido. Head to the lakes to admire their beauty and explore the nearby forests to find the best spot to enjoy a delicious Argentine BBQ lunch. Return to Ushuaia in the late afternoon.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to Calafate, a town near the edge of the unique region of Southern Patagonia, and home to the huge Perito Moreno glacier. Spend the day at your leisure exploring the town and sampling the unique cuisine of this other-worldly region. Overnight in Calafate.
Breakfast at the hotel. Journey to Perito Moreno, the most famous glacier in the world. On arrival, enjoy an included tour of the Glacier National Park and view Lake Argentino, Argentina´s biggest freshwater on a Nautical Safari. From here it is possible to contemplate the beauty of Perito Moreno. Stroll along the walkways in front of the glacier to see this spectacular ice mass from different perspectives. Return to El Calafate and overnight in hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to enjoy the surroundings or do some shopping. Overnight in hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to Bariloche in Argentina's Patagonia region. Arrive in Bariloche, check-in to your hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Embark on a fascinating included tour of the Circuito Chico to get a taste of Bariloche's gorgeous natural wonders. In downtown Bariloche, see the houses of pioneers who settled the area, the Nautical Club and the Melipal neighbourhood. Visit glistening Lake Nahuel Huapi on the journey to attractions like San Eduardo Chapel & Puerto Pañuelo. Finally, stand in the awe-inspiring shadow of the mighty Mount Campanario an impressive 1,050 meters high. Return to Bariloche for an overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure. Relax in the beautiful natural landscapes of the region and enjoy the quaint charm of this town. We recommend an optional excursion to the stunning Cerro Tronador.* Overnight stay.
* Optional Excursion to Cerro Tronador: Discover the most beautiful areas of the Nahuel Huapi National Park and visit forests, lakes, beaches, mountains and waterfalls. Admire the Tronador, which stands at 3,478 meters above sea level and creates an impressive natural border between Argentina & Chile. Visit Black Ventisquero, a glacier whose origin is the snow from the summit of Tronador and enjoy views of the waterfalls and channels of the Manso River. Return to Bariloche.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for flight to Iguazu, home of the mighty Iguazu Falls! Take the day at your leisure and if the arrival time allows, we suggest enjoying a bike ride through the jungle or rest in this beautiful natural setting. Overnight in hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a full day tour on the Argentinian side of the Iguazu Falls. Discover one of the greatest creations of Mother Nature from the green train which transports you to two trails. Start on the upper trail following 800 metres of suspended walkways and a view of the falls from above. Then continue to the lower trail and discover the suspended footbridges alongside the falls. We recommend an optional Adventure Tour to get up close to the waterfalls.*Overnight at the hotel
* Optional Grand Iguazu Adventure: An exciting excursion on both boat and in a 4x4 for the best overview of the Iguazu area. Cross the lower Iguazu River in Zodiac boats for the best view of the waterfalls. Explore the Canyon of the Garganta del Diablo before heading to the shore to explore the jungle, to appreciate the flora and, if the luck is on your side, the local wildlife. Return to your hotel.
If you choose this excursion, you will lose part of the excursion included (the lower trail).
Please note: You will not be able to take part in the Great Adventure excursion if you have any heart problems, have had any kind of heart surgery or if you have any physical disabilities.
Breakfast at the hotel. Take an included excursion to the waterfalls on the Brazilian side of the border for a different perspective of this wonder of nature and for a chance to see some unforgettable panoramic views of the thundering falls and the lush landscapes that surround them. Return to the Argentinian side for your overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Buenos Aires. Transfer to your hotel and spend the afternoon to further discover the vibrant capital. Overnight in Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure, revisiting your favourite spots in the city or discovering the fantastic shopping opportunities. We recommend an optional excursion to the Tiger Delta to see the city from a different perspective.* Overnight stay.
* Optional Half-Day Excursion to the Tiger Delta: Discover the landscapes that Buenos Aires offers from the Río de la Plata and visit charming San Isidro, a town of great historical and architectural importance. On the Delta, take a boat and discover what life is like in this area of islands. Admire the amazing houses and mansions located in the ravines on the shore and enjoy views of the Cathedral of San Isidro; the Port of Olivos; the Monumental stadium of River and the University City of Buenos Aires. Return to Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for the flight back to the US. Night on board.
Arrive at your departure and end your trip.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Ibis Buenos Aires Obelisco, Ker San Telmo Hotel, Ramada by Wyndham Buenos Aires Centro.
Included activity for day 3
Duration 05:00h Approx. Pick up time: 09:00 Approx
Buenos Aires City Tour
Visit the most emblematic sites and monuments of the capital, such as the Plaza de Mayo, the picturesque district of La Boca, the Obelisk representing the symbol of the Argentine capital, or the Casa Rosada.
Included activity for day 5
Duration 02:00h Approx. Pick up time: 02:00 Approx
Beagle Channel Boat Excursion
Take an exciting boat excursion across the Beagle Channel, a stretch of water that separates Chile and Argentina and is home to a colony of Sea Lions. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Tierra del Fuego National Park and admire the unique landscapes.
Included activity for day 5
Tierra del Fuego National Park
Cross the Pipo River valley and one of the slopes of Mount Susana to where the train station at the end of the world is located. Continue along Lake Roca to Lapataia Bay where it is possible to find the fauna and flora of Argentina's southernmost national
Included activity for day 8
Duration 09:00h Approx. Pick up time: 07:00 Approx
Perito Moreno Glacier Walkway
Enjoy a tour of the Glacier National Park and view Lake Argentino, Argentina´s biggest freshwater on a Nautical Safari. From here it is possible to contemplate the beauty of Perito Moreno.
If you have reduced mobility you can request assistance for these activities by speaking to one of our experts
Suggested activity for day 6
4x4 Excursion & Lake Tour Ushuaia
Discover the interior of Argentinian Patagonia on an exciting off-road 4x4 experience.
Suggested activity for day 12
Cerro Tronador Excursion
Discover the most beautiful areas of the Nahuel Huapi National Park and visit forests, lakes, beaches, mountains and waterfalls.
Suggested activity for day 14
Great Adventure Excursion
Begin with a 4x4 ride through the verdant rainforests of Iguazu. Next, ride a Zodiac boat along the Lower Iguazu River, passing through the rapids and before entering the Canyon of the Devil's Throat and viewing the huge San Martín waterfall.
Suggested activity for day 17 in Buenos Aires
Duration 04:00h Approx. Pick up time: 08:15
Tigre Delta Excursion
Navigate the rivers of the Tigre Delta on this boat excursion, to enjoy wonderful landscapes of the Rio de la Plata. Also, visit the city of San Isidro.
What's included: Transfer/ Guide / Navigation in the Delta
The price includes
- Included in all our trips. more information
- Departure from the main US airports.
- International flight US - Buenos Aires - US.
- Internal flights Buenos Aires - Ushuaia, Ushuaia - Calafate, Calafate - Bariloche, Bariloche - Iguazú, Iguazú - Buenos Aires. *more information
- 16 nights accommodation in Charm and Superior category hotels.See hotels included
- 16 Breakfasts.
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Visits as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guideSee itinerary
- Air taxes and fuel-surcharge.
- Specialized guide for each excursion, region or city
Park Entrance Fees - approximately $60 per person, hotel/city tax, drinks, tips and anything not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
* Documentartion of the internal flights will be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your departure date. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
Maximum checked baggage limit on internal flights is 15kg.
- Entry requirementsPassport must be valid at time of entry. One passport page required.
- VisaNo visa is required to enter the country if you are staying less than 90 days.
- CurrencyArgentine Peso.
- Electricity220 V.
- HealthVaccination against Yellow Fever is recommended in the case of prolonged travel to areas where there is a high risk of exposure to mosquitoes. Travelers over 60 years must consult their doctor as the Yellow Fever vaccine can have serious side effects.
- Time zoneUTC - 03:00.
- Other useful informationMate is a national symbol that is associated with hospitality and social gathering.
- Tourist Office websitehttps://www.argentina.travel/
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveler at a time
Argentina & Brazil 2022
After waiting through the pandemic Exoticca re-delivered this trip as specified. Well planned and laid out documents, assistance through the Covid regulations made simple. Local guides supported us from start to finish in our language. Particular mention to Gus in Iguazu and Anderson in Rio.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.