Land in Johannesburg and admire its mixture of both historic and ultra-modern architecture. Get to know the wild side of South Africa as you embark on game drives in the Kruger National Park. Fall in love with Cape Town and discover the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. Finally, unwind on the idyllic island of Zanzibar on an All-Inclusive basis.
Arrival at your US departure airport ready to check-in for a flight * to Johannesburg. Night on board.
* If your outbound flight leaves at dawn (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the selected departure day.
Arrive in Johannesburg and transfer to the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure exploring the city and it's diverse and vibrant neighbourhoods. Tuck into the vibrant food scene and pop-up eateries. The city is a real cultural hub and it a great place to catch live music performances and indulge in trendy bars and restaurants. Overnight stay in Johannesburg.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time transfer by road to Mpumalanga. You're headed for Kruger, home to some of the most iconic wildlife in South Africa. Along the way, visit some of the most iconic sights of the Panorama Route such as Blyde River Canyon and the Three Rondavels. You'll fall in love with the natural beauty of South Africa's landscapes! Arrive and transfer to the hotel to check-in. Dinner and overnight stay in Kruger.
Enjoy a Full-Day 4x4 Game Drive at Kruger National Park. Begin the day early on safari in the southern area of South Africa's most famous game reserves with breakfast on the go. The game viewing area is known as the 'Southern Circle' and is renowned for its rhinos and lions. Enjoy an afternoon game drive in Kruger National Park and discover the amazing diversity of animals in one of the world's largest game reserves. Remember to bring comfortable shoes, warm and rainproof jackets, sunhat and protection and cameras to capture the beautiful wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure to explore the beautiful natural landscapes of Kruger and the White River. We recommend an optional day trip to Kruger National Park to experience more of its wildlife-rich eco-systems.* Overnight stay in the Kruger Region.
* Optional Kruger National Park Day Trip: Set off to the wilds of Kruger for your chance to spot the famous Big Five. Enjoy a slow drive through the national park, home to elephants, buffalos, giraffes, impalas, zebras and, of course, lions. An unforgettable day in the wilds of Southern Africa.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by road back to Johannesburg, stopping to see the Union Buildings in Pretoria, the official headquarters of the South African government. Arrive in Johannesburg and transfer to the airport to catch a flight to Cape Town. Arrive in Cape Town, known as the 'Mother City', and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Cape Town.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the ticket hop on hop off tour in Cape Town. South Africa's capital combines cosmopolitanism, culture, architecture, and the best of nature. With the hop-on and hop-off ticket, you will be able to do over 30 stops to enjoy some of the most remarkable attractions of the 'Mother City'. Take the Cableway and go up to Table Mountain where you can enjoy one of the most breathtaking views of Africa's landscapes. Transfer to the hotel and overnight stay in Cape Town.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a free day by discovering the city further. We recommend taking the optional Cape Winelands excursion, especially if you're a wine lover as this region is known for its award-winning whites and reds.* Overnight stay in Cape Town.
* Optional Full-Day Wine Route Excursion with Wine Tasting: Set off into the lush Winelands outside of Cape Town and visit the wine producers in Stellenbosch for delicious wine tasting and a cellar tour.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a free day by discovering the city further. We recommend taking the optional Full-Day tour of the Cape Peninsula, a paradise of natural beauty, vineyards and coastal seal and penguin colonies!* Overnight stay in Cape Town.
* Optional Full-Day Cape Peninsula Excursion: Enjoy the delights of the Cape Peninsula including Clifton, Camps Bay, Llandudno and the amazing Twelve Apostles. Pass through Noordhoek and see the local ostriches before visiting the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point. Fall in love with the Penguin Colony and Boulder's Beach and see Simons Town and Muizenberg Beach.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. Arrive in Johannesburg and spend the day at your leisure exploring the city at your own pace. Overnight stay in Johannesburg.*
* Please note: depending on the time of the year, your flight from Johannesburg to Zanzibar may depart in the early hours of the following morning (2:00 am). In this case, you will be required to arrive at the airport this evening and the flight will arrive in Zanzibar the following morning (day 11).
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Tanzania.* Touch down in Zanzibar and transfer to the hotel, ready to begin your laid-back All-inclusive stay on the coast.** Spend the remainder of the day exploring or relaxing at your leisure and getting settled into your surroundings. Overnight stay in Zanzibar.
* Please note: depending on the time of the year, your flight from Johannesburg to Zanzibar may depart in the early hours of the morning (2:00 am). In this case, you will be required to arrive at the airport on the evening of day 10 and the flight will arrive in Zanzibar this morning (day 11).
** If you arrive before check-in time, you can leave your baggage at reception and enjoy the hotel facilities while you wait for your room to be ready.
All-inclusive. Make the most of a free day to enjoy the paradise beaches of Zanzibar. You can take the day to relax on the beach or make the most of your incomparable hotel facilities. We recommend visiting one of the island's historic spice plantations to learn about how Zanzibar got its nickname of 'Spice Island'. Overnight stay in Zanzibar.
All-inclusive. Enjoy a day at your leisure on in Zanzibar. Discover the island's heritage as a historic trade centre in Stone Town, go snorkelling to explore the underwater world of the Indian Ocean or simply kick-back on the beach. Overnight stay in Zanzibar.
All-inclusive. Spend another day in this tropical paradise at your leisure to take advantage of the hotel facilities and the surrounding beaches. If you want to venture out of the resort, try the historic Old Fort, located in Stone Town, the capital of Zanzibar. Overnight stay in Zanzibar.
Breakfast * at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight back to the US. Night on board.
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
15 days trip including flights*
14 days and 13 nights in destination
NYC - JNB
NYC - JNB
ZNZ - NYC
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will always be replaced by one of the same, or a higher category.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
* Documentation of the internal flights will either be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your trip or delivered to you on arrival at your destination. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
** White River: Family rooms are available only in the Karula Hotel in White River.
*** All-Inclusive includes: Breakfast 7:00 a.m - 10:00 a.m., lunch 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., dinner -7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., late brunch at the main bar 10:00 a.m. - midday and afternoon snacks at the Jacuzzi Bar, Beach Area and Main Bar. Beverages: soft drinks and local alcoholic drinks. All-inclusive also includes a Cocktail Party every Friday 6:00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m., use of the tennis court, gym and foosball.
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveler at a time
For us, travelling to South Africa has been a unique and highly recommended experience. This beautiful country, which ideally combines nature and cities, is in full development and has a great future ahead of it, making it increasingly a fashionable destination.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to 30 September 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.