Land in Johannesburg and admire its mixture of both historic and ultra-modern architecture. Get to know the wild side of South Africa as you enjoy safaris in Kruger National Park. Fall in love with Cape Town, home to sunny beaches, rugged coastlines and iconic Table Mountain, before kicking-back on the idyllic island of Mauritius on an All-Inclusive basis.
Arrival at your US departure airport ready to check-in for a flight * to Johannesburg. Night on board.
* If your outbound flight leaves at dawn (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the selected departure day.
Arrive in Johannesburg and transfer to the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure exploring the city and it's diverse and vibrant neighbourhoods. Tuck into the vibrant food scene and pop-up eateries. The city is a real cultural hub and it a great place to catch live music performances and indulge in trendy bars and restaurants. Overnight stay in Johannesburg.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time transfer by road to Mpumalanga. You're headed for Kruger, home to some of the most iconic wildlife in South Africa. Along the way, visit some of the most iconic sights of the Panorama Route such as Blyde River Canyon and the Three Rondavels (entrance fees not included). You'll fall in love with the natural beauty of South Africa's landscapes! Arrive and transfer to the hotel to check-in. Dinner and overnight stay in Kruger.
Enjoy a Full-Day 4x4 Game Drive at Kruger National Park. Begin the day early on safari in the southern area of South Africa's most famous game reserves with breakfast on the go. The game viewing area is known as the 'Southern Circle' and is renowned for its rhinos and lions. Enjoy an afternoon game drive in Kruger National Park and discover the amazing diversity of animals in one of the world's largest game reserves. Remember to bring comfortable shoes, warm and rainproof jackets, sunhat and protection and cameras to capture the beautiful wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure to explore the beautiful natural landscapes of Kruger and the White River. We recommend an optional day trip to Kruger National Park to experience more of its wildlife-rich eco-systems.* Overnight stay in the Kruger Region.
* Optional Kruger National Park Day Trip: Set off to the wilds of Kruger for your chance to spot the famous Big Five. Enjoy a slow drive through the national park, home to elephants, buffalos, giraffes, impalas, zebras and, of course, lions. An unforgettable day in the wilds of Southern Africa. Packed lunch included.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by road back to Johannesburg, stopping to see the Union Buildings in Pretoria, the official headquarters of the South African government. Arrive in Johannesburg and transfer to the airport to catch a flight to Cape Town. Arrive in Cape Town, known as the 'Mother City', and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Cape Town.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the ticket hop on hop off tour in Cape Town. South Africa's capital combines cosmopolitanism, culture, architecture, and the best of nature. With the hop-on and hop-off ticket, you will be able to do over 30 stops to enjoy some of the most remarkable attractions of the 'Mother City'. Take the Cableway and go up to Table Mountain where you can enjoy one of the most breathtaking views of Africa's landscapes. Transfer to the hotel and overnight stay in Cape Town.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a free day by discovering the city further. We recommend taking the optional Cape Winelands excursion, especially if you're a wine lover as this region is known for its award-winning whites and reds.* Overnight stay in Cape Town.
* Optional Full-Day Wine Route Excursion with Wine Tasting: Set off into the lush Winelands outside of Cape Town and visit the wine producers in Stellenbosch for delicious wine tasting and a cellar tour.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a free day by discovering the city further. We recommend taking the optional Full-Day tour of the Cape Peninsula, a paradise of natural beauty, vineyards and coastal seal and penguin colonies!* Overnight stay in Cape Town.
* Optional Full-Day Cape Peninsula Excursion: Enjoy the delights of the Cape Peninsula including Clifton, Camps Bay, Llandudno and the amazing Twelve Apostles. Pass through Noordhoek and see the local ostriches before visiting the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point. Fall in love with the Penguin Colony and Boulder's Beach and see Simons Town and Muizenberg Beach.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. Spend the day at your leisure exploring the city. Overnight stay in Johannesburg.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to board a flight to Mauritius. Touch down in Mauritius and transfer to the hotel. This island paradise is famous for its crystalline waters, white sands, exotic vegetation and idyllic beaches. Get settled in and begin to enjoy your stay in Mauritius on an All-Inclusive basis. Overnight stay in Mauritius.
All-Inclusive. Spend the day at your leisure, soaking up the sun or perhaps treating yourself to a spa treatment at the hotel. We recommend an optional tour of Port Louis & the North of the Island*. Overnight stay in Mauritius.
* Optional Full-Day Port Louis & North tour: Head to Port Louis and enjoy the lively waterfront, the main craft market and Fort Adelaide, built by the British in 1835. Next, visit an old Sugar Mill for exciting rum tasting and learn about the history of trade on the island. Stop at the spectacular botanical gardens of Pamplemousses, where you are blown away by nature's splendour. The gardens are home to giant water lilies, as big as three metres wide. Enjoy the afternoon in the beautiful gardens before returning to the hotel.
All-Inclusive. Enjoy a day at your leisure. We recommend visiting the Grand Bassin, an impressive lake located in a crater in the south of the island. It is the most important sacred place of worship for Hindus in Mauritius and is the perfect place to get to know the local culture and beliefs. Overnight stay in Mauritius.
All-Inclusive. Enjoy the day at your leisure. We suggest visiting a traditional market to get a closer look at Mauritian culture. The best known are the markets of Port Louis or Quatre Bornes, where you can find a myriad of traditional dishes, vibrant coloured textiles and spices. Alternatively, enjoy an optional tour of Mystic South.* Overnight stay in Mauritius.
* Optional Mystic South Tour: Visit the central town of Curepipe, home to luxurious architecture and a busy commercial hub, to see a different side of Mauritian life. Next, head to the mighty Trou-aux Cerfs, a dormant volcanic crater, situated high above the city. Head into the mountains to visit the Ganga Talao lake, secluded in the lush heart of the island and considered a sacred Hindu site. Learn about its religious significance before ending the day at the La Vanille Crocodile Park, set in lush greenery and home to crocodiles, giant tortoises and beautiful butterflies and flora.
Breakfast* at the hotel. It's time to bid farewell to magical Mauritius. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight back to the US. Night on board.
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
15 days trip including flights*
14 days and 13 nights in destination
NYC - JNB
NYC - JNB
MRU - NYC
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will always be replaced by one of the same, or a higher category.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
* Documentation of the internal flights will either be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your trip or delivered to you on arrival at your destination. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
** White River: Family rooms are available only in the Karula Hotel in White River.
*** All-Inclusive Package: International Breakfast Buffet, Lunch Buffet (free option to eat at the Burger Bar for lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.), afternoon tea and pancakes from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Themed Buffet Dinner (organized on the Beach Esplanade every Wednesday & Saturday). Beverages: Served from 10:30 a.m. -10:30 p.m. including a selection of local bottled alcoholic drinks such as beer, rum, vodka, wine, whisky, gin, spirits, a selection of cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks such as juice, soft, tea/coffee, and still/sparkling water. Minibar with a selection of locally bottled drinks replenished once a day.
Please note: This is not a fully guided tour. You will be accompanied by a guide during the Kruger National Park safari only and during any optional excursions if you choose to take them.
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveler at a time
Taking my first trip since covid lockdowns, I was nervous taking my first trip from Canada... Exoticca took all the precautions to make my trip to South Africa safe, fun and affordable. Amazing trip!
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.