From Zurich, discover charming Bern and idyllic Interlaken. Admire the scenery of Zermatt and take the Glacier Express railway to luxurious St. Moritz. Relax in Bad Ragaz and climb the peak of Mount Pilatus by cable car! Unearth the history of Berlin, and stroll through the fairytale streets of Prague. Discover the artistic legacy of enchanting Vienna and the Hungarian capital of Budapest.
Ready to discover the spectacular cities and landscapes of Switzerland? Arrive at your departure airport, ready to catch a flight to Zurich. Touch down in the city, famous as a global center of finance on the north shore of beautiful Lake Zurich. Transfer to the hotel and get settled in. Later in the day meet a local guide and set off on a 2-hour walking tour of Zurich with a professional guide. Explore the atmospheric Old Town, see the 12th-century Grossmunster cathedral and stroll down bustling Bahnhofstrasse. Discover Paradeplatz, the 11th-century Fraumunster Church and stroll along the river banks at Limmatquai. After soaking up the views of glistening Lake Zurich return to the hotel and enjoy the remainder of the day at your leisure. Overnight stay in Zurich.
After breakfast at the hotel, set off for the Swiss capital of Bern, a small city known for its medieval old town. Upon arrival, enjoy a 2-hour guided city tour with a professional guide. Pass through the old town where you can admire the Zytglogge medieval clock tower, the beautiful Rose Garden and Parliament Square. See the Gothic-style Bern Cathedral and visit Bear Park, named after the brown bear which is the symbol of the city. Afterwards, head to Thun to explore the historic center and enjoy the magnificent scenery of Lake Thun before continuing to Interlaken, a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region. Get settled at the hotel and enjoy the breathtaking mountain scenery and charming alpine architecture. Overnight stay in Interlaken.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a short tour of Interlaken this morning, one of Switzerland's most important resort towns. Afterwards, we recommend an optional funicular ride to Harder Kulm, at the top of Interlaken.* Later, transfer to Zermatt, in the shadow of the famous Matterhorn mountain! This car-free resort is a natural paradise where you can soak up the tranquillity of the Swiss mountains. Overnight stay in Zermatt.
* Optional Funicular Ride to Harder Kulm: Experience the peaceful Alpine landscape from 1,321 meters above sea level! At the summit, enjoy the captivating views and spend some time at your leisure, with the chance to dine at the mountain-top panoramic restaurant (not included). Please note: The funicular is open between mid-April and November only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Prepare for an exciting day ahead as you set off on the famous Glacier Express, one of the most scenic train rides in the world! Journey through the inspiring landscapes of the Alps as you travel from Zermatt to St. Moritz, an unforgettable journey of around 7.5 hours. Pass through 91 tunnels, across 291 bridges and climb as high as 2033 meters as the Glacier Express crosses the Oberalp Pass. The journey includes a three-course meal and the panoramic windows ensure ample opportunities to kick back and take in the views! Arrive in St. Moritz and transfer to the hotel. St. Moritz is the most luxurious alpine resort in Switzerland so be sure to get out and explore the upmarket eateries and glamorous streets. Overnight stay in St. Moritz.
Breakfast at the hotel. Explore glamorous St. Moritz at your leisure today, famous for hosting the Winter Olympics twice and one of the most prominent ski resorts in Europe. We recommend a ride on the Corviglia Funicular to admire the Alpine scenery.* Alternatively, why not enjoy a luxury shopping spree or admire the artworks of St. Moritz's numerous galleries. Overnight stay in St. Moritz.
* Optional Corviglia Funicular Ride in St. Mortiz: Take in the views of Lake St. Mortiz and the alpine scenery aboard the Corviglia Funicular railway, which connects St. Mortiz to the skiing area of Corviglia. Please note: The funicular operates from 27th November until 3rd April and from 5th May until 17th October.
Breakfast at the hotel. Meet your driver at the hotel this morning and head off to Davos, the highest town in the Swiss Alps. Enjoy this unique town, famous for holding the annual World Economic Forum before heading to Klosters which has a more laid-back atmosphere and boasts plenty of pretty wooden Alpine architecture. Afterwards, head to Bad Ragaz, one of Switzerland's most famous spa resorts. Explore Tamina Gorge, the source of Bad Ragaz's thermal waters and spend the remainder of the day at your leisure. We recommend an optional trip to the Tamina Therme Spa.* Overnight stay in Bad Ragaz.
* Optional Tamina Therme Thermal Baths: Spend a relaxing time at the Tamina Therme, a spa oasis that harnesses the healing properties of the thermal waters of Bad Ragaz. Unwind in the tranquil surroundings for up to 2 hours as you enjoy a well-deserved wellness break.
Breakfast at the hotel. Leave beautiful Bad Ragaz behind you today as you depart to Lucerne, an enchanting Swiss city filled with medieval architecture. Take in the views of Lake Lucerne and see St. Peter's Chapel, the Jesuit Church, the Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge as you enjoy a 2-hour guided city tour, accompanied by a professional guide. Later, continue to Mount Pilatus Station where you have the option to take the exciting Dragon Ride Cable Car to the peak of the mountain for an additional supplement. The cable cars have fully panoramic windows so you can enjoy spectacular views as you ride to the top. Afterwards, continue your journey back to Zurich. On arrival, get settled at the hotel and enjoy your final evening in Switzerland. Overnight stay in Zurich.
Breakfast at the hotel. Bid farewell to the charming culture and unforgettable landscapes of Switzerland. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight to Berlin.* Touch down in Berlin, the stylish and historic German capital. Get settled at the hotel and, if time allows, get to know the city at your leisure. Overnight stay in Berlin.
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast.
Tuck into a hearty German breakfast at the hotel and set off on an exciting panoramic city tour of East and West Berlin, to uncover the history and sights of the capital! Take an iconic photo at the majestic Brandenburg Gate, visit the poignant Holocaust Memorial and stroll along the leafy Unter den Linden Avenue. Discover Museum Island, the Red Town Hall, the Nikolai Quarter. Trace the turbulent history of the city at Checkpoint Charlie and see the fragmented remains of the Berlin Wall, noticing the contrasts between the different sides of the city. See the Forum of Culture and the idyllic Tiergarten Park. Potsdamer Platz shows you a modern side of the city before you spend the remainder of the day at your leisure. It's time for a well-deserved German beer after a day of sightseeing! Overnight stay in Berlin.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day exploring Berlin at your leisure. Why not visit the brilliant amazing cultural treasures at Museum Island or spend the day exploring the flower gardens of the Tiergarten. Alternatively, we recommend an optional boat trip along the River Spree to experience the city from a different perspective.* Overnight stay in Berlin.
* Optional Boat Trip on the River Spree: Enjoy a cruise along the River Spree to experience the city of Berlin from a different perspective. The Spree River passes through the most emblematic parts of the city so you can sit back and enjoy the view of Berlin's best-loved sights.
Breakfast at the hotel. Self-transfer to the bus station to catch a shared bus to the Czech capital of Prague, a journey of around 5 hours. Arrive in Prague, known for its fairytale old town, lively nightlife and nicknamed the 'City of a Hundred Spires'. Self-transfer to the hotel and spend the remainder of the day exploring at your leisure. Alternatively, enjoy an optional excursion to Kozel Brewery, the home of the most famous Czech beer! Overnight stay in Prague.
* Optional Kozel Brewery Excursion: A must for beer lovers, visit the Kozel Brewery, the home of the Czech Republics most famous beer. Learn about the brewing process and take the opportunity to sample the freshly brewed finished product!
Breakfast at the hotel. Set off on a city tour of Prague, nicknamed the 'Golden City'. See the famous Powder Tower and explore the Old Town. Reach Old Town Square home to the famous Astronomical Clock, one of the most popular sights in Prague, and the Church of Our Lady Before Tyn. Finish the tour at the iconic Charles Bridge. The remainder of the day is free at your leisure to explore the sights and sample the local cuisine at your own pace. We recommend an optional excursion to the spa town of Karlovy Vary.* Overnight stay in Prague.
* Optional Karlovy Vary Excursion: Discover the idyllic spa town of Karlovy Vary, home to thermal springs and a popular resort town since the 19th-century. Discover its pastel-coloured buildings and stroll through its atmospheric streets. The modern Hot Spring Colonnade is home to the Pramen Vřídlo geyser, which spouts up to 12 meters high!
After breakfast at the hotel self-transfer to the bus station to catch a shared bus to Vienna, a journey of around 4.5 hours. Travel through the beautiful landscapes of Bohemia and Moravia towards Austria and its capital, Vienna. Arrive in Vienna, an imperial city famed for its artistic legacy and for being the home town of Mozart and Beethoven. Self-transfer to the hotel and spend the remainder of the day exploring at your leisure. We recommend heading to the historic centre to enjoy the charming atmosphere. During the summer the riverbanks come alive with lively bars and restaurants, so be sure to check this out if the weather is pleasant. Overnight stay in Vienna.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure, soaking up the cultural sights of Vienna at your leisure. We recommend an optional city tour to get to know Vienna's most famous landmarks, or an optional excursion to Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart.* Overnight stay in Vienna
* Optional City Tour of Vienna: Discover the best-known sights of Vienna as you take a city tour around the Ringstrasse, the circular boulevard that borders the historic heart of the city. Discover Vienna's most emblematic landmarks and architectural treasures.
* Optional Salzburg Excursion: Depart westwards to the beautiful city of Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart. Take a walking tour through the city center and discover the delights of this historic, charming city, home to beautiful Baroque and Medieval architecture. Highlights include the Mirabell Palace and Salzburg Cathedral.
Breakfast at the hotel. Catch a shared bus this morning to travel to Budapest, the capital of Hungary, a journey of around 3 hours. After enjoying the changing landscapes of the Danube Delta arrive in Budapest and self-transfer to the hotel. The city is famously divided in two by the River Danube Buda and Pest, each with its own distinctive atmosphere. Spend the afternoon at your leisure or take an optional cruise on the River Danube.* Overnight stay in Budapest.
* Optional Danube River Cruise: Spend the afternoon soaking up the sights of Budapest on a relaxing Danube River cruise. Enjoy learning about the history and culture of Budapest with a guide on board. Drink included.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, set off on an enthralling guided tour of Budapest, beginning with Heroes Square, the largest and most impressive in the city and an emblem of Pest's Golden Era. Next, see the National Opera Theatre and the amazing Parliament building, a true icon of the city on the banks of the Danube. Continue the tour across the river, in the Castle District, where you can enjoy the sweeping views from Castle Hill and the amazing architecture of the Fisherman's Bastion. Cross Margaret Bridge to visit the Király Baths before ending the tour at the oldest and most photographed bridge in the city, the glorious Chain Bridge. Spend the remainder of the day at your leisure. We recommend an optional excursion to Szentendre, known for its artistic legacy.* Overnight stay in Budapest.
* Optional excursion to Szentendre: Discover the riverside town of Szentendre, known for its colorful houses and charming cobblestone streets. In the early 20th-century a colony of artists moved into the town and even today more than two hundred artists, authors, poets and musicians live in the city.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure in Budapest. Why not take in the views from Fisherman's Bastion or stroll along the riverside promenade. Alternatively, we recommend an optional excursion to the Danube Valley.* Overnight stay in Budapest.
* Optional Danube Valley Excursion: Explore the beautiful Danube Valley on an excursion through its most charming villages and scenery.
Breakfast at the hotel.* It's time to bring your journey through Switzerland and Central Europe to an end. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight back to the UK/Ireland. Arrive in UK/Ireland and end your trip.
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
18 days trip including flights*
18 days and 17 nights in destination
LON - ZRH
BUD - LON
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Bistrol Zurich, Platzhirsch.
Tax, drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
* Documentation of the internal flights will either be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your trip or delivered to you on arrival at your destination. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office offer up-to-date travel advice by visiting www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Children: 2 - 5 years old.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to 30 September 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
General coverage and bonding insurance included for free to protect against unforseen circumstances and company bankruptcy.