Dubai, Turkey & Maldives in 14 Days
Emirate City, Istanbul & Atoll Paradise
Explore glittering Dubai and take a 4x4 desert safari to spend an evening in the desert before jetting off to the bustling melting-pot of Istanbul, a city of immense history, wonderful culture, and delicious cuisine. Then head to the Indian Ocean to fulfill all your fantasies of white-sand beaches and turquoise shores in the paradise atolls of the Maldives as you enjoy an All-Inclusive getaway.
14 days trip including flights*
12 days and 11 nights in destination
LON - DXB
LON - DXB
MLE - LON
MLE - LON
MLE - LON
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
Arrive at your UK departure airport ready to check-in for a flight* to the luxurious city of Dubai. Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Dubai and transfer to the hotel.* The remainder of the day is free to discover this modern Emirati metropolis at your leisure. We recommend visiting the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and a symbol of the city of 828 meters and 160 floors. Since its inauguration in 2010, it offers the best views of the desert and the city. Underneath is the largest shopping center in the world, the Dubai Mall where 1200 stores of all kinds are located. A shopping paradise! Overnight stay in Dubai.
* You will have the option to add early check-in on arrival in Dubai (before 3:00 p.m.) in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the morning at your leisure, exploring the old town or sunning yourself on Dubai's idyllic beaches. We recommend an optional excursion to explore the older parts of the city.* At dusk, take an exciting 4x4 excursion to the desert. Pass through camel farms and spectacular desert landscapes, as the sand dunes are illuminated at sunset until arriving at a traditional camp. Here, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner under the stars with traditional entertainment including Belly Dancing,* waterpipes and camel rides. Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Classic Dubai Tour: Visit the Bastakia neighbourhood, home to old merchant houses and cafes, and learn about Dubai's history with included entrance to the Dubai Museum. Take a traditional river taxi, known as an 'Abra' across Dubai Creek to the aromatic souks of Old Dubai, filled with stalls selling exotic spices and golden wares. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday mornings only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, enjoying a shopping spree in Dubai's fabulous malls or relaxing at your leisure on the beach. We recommend an optional tour of the city's modern attractions.* Overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Modern Dubai Tour: Visit the most emblematic sights in the city including the Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Al Arab, the world's most luxurious hotel. Travel to the man-made palm-shaped island of Palm Jumeirah to see the amazing Atlantis Hotel before heading back to the city on the monorail. Afterwards, explore glittering Dubai Marina, the Mall of Emirates, to see the impressive Ski Dubai, and the jaw-dropping Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the day exploring the city at your leisure. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport to board your flight to Istanbul. Arrive in the bustling melting-pot of Istanbul, once the capital of Turkey and a city of immense history, wonderful culture, and delicious cuisine. Transfer to your hotel, get settled in, and, if time allows, enjoy the remainder of the day at your leisure exploring this historic, lively city. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
* You will have the option to add late check-out in Dubai in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Take a day to explore Istanbul at your own pace. Discover its labyrinthine bazaars, colourful city life and eclectic architecture. To make sure you see all the top sights, we recommend an optional full-day city tour!* Overnight stay in Istanbul.
*Optional Full-Day Istanbul City Tour: See the most emblematic sights in Istanbul, beginning with the incredible Hagia Sophia Basilica and the Topkapi Palace, once the residence of the Ottoman Sultans. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant in Sultanahmet before continuing to the iconic Blue Mosque and the historic Hippodrome. End the afternoon at the bustling Grand Bazaar, home to more than 4000 shops!
Breakfast at the hotel. Begin the day with a boat trip on the Bosphorus Channel, which runs through the heart of the city, marking the border between Europe and Asia. Appreciate captivating views of the old palaces of the Sultans and traditional riverside houses as you view the city from a different perspective. Disembark and head to the famous Spice Bazaar, established by the Ottomans and filled with exotic aromas. The remainder of the day is free to enjoy the delights of Istanbul at your own pace. We recommend an optional excursion to the Anatolian side of the city to see its more important sights and discover more of Istanbul!* Overnight stay in Istanbul.
*Optional Half-Day Anatolian Istanbul Excursion: Explore the 'Asian' or Anatolian side of Istanbul including its ornate Beylerbeyi Palace, the historic Eyüp neighborhood and the hilltop Pierre Loti Cafe, for excellent views across the city and the old trading harbour known as the Golden Horn. Lunch included.
Breakfast at the hotel. It's time to bring leave Turkey behind as you head to the earthly paradise of the Maldives! At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight to Malé. Night on board.
Touch down in Malé, the capital of the Maldives. From here, take an exciting speedboat transfer to your resort, situated on an island in the pristine Indian Ocean. Arrive, get settled in, and begin your All-inclusive stay. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy a day at your leisure in the Maldives, soaking up the breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean from the comforts of a white-sand beach or exploring the abundant sea life on a snorkeling excursion. The facilities at the resort are there to make your stay as blissful as possible, so make the most of them as you begin to unwind from the stresses of daily life. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy the day at your leisure. We recommend a diving excursion, whether you're a first-timer or already accustomed to the underwater world. The Maldives is considered one of the world's best diving destinations as the waters surrounding its atolls are inhabited by thousands of species of whales, dolphins, turtles and fish, so don't miss out on the opportunity to explore for yourself. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy your final day in the Maldives at your leisure. Make the most of your last moments in paradise by exploring the island and finding the most perfect stretch of beach in which to contemplate the picture-perfect ocean views. Arrange a romantic meal or enjoy the resort entertainment to bring a memorable close to your idyllic escape. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Breakfast at the hotel. Sadly, it's time to bid farewell to the paradise shores of the Maldives. At the indicated time, take a speedboat transfer to Malé to catch a flight back to the UK. Night on board.
Arrive in the UK and end your trip.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Crowne Plaza Dubai, An IHG Hotel, DoubleTree by Hilton square Dubai.
Included activity for day 3 in Dubai
Duration 06:00h Approx. Pick up time: 15:00 Approx
4x4 Desert Safari Excursion
Take an exciting 4x4 excursion into the Dubai desert to enjoy an unforgettable barbecue dinner in a traditional Bedouin camp with authentic Bedouin entertainment, belly dancing (except during the month of Ramadan) and traditional music!
What's included: 4x4 transport, buffet dinner, traditional entertainment
Included activity for day 7 in Istanbul
Duration 04:00h Approx. Pick up time: 08:00 Approx
Bosphorus Cruise & Spice Bazaar Visit
Enjoy a boat trip on the Bosphorus Channel, which runs through the heart of the city, marking the border between Europe and Asia. Appreciate the views of Istanbul's old palaces and traditional riverside houses before heading to the famous Spice Bazaar.
If you have reduced mobility you can request assistance for these activities by speaking to one of our experts
Suggested activity for day 3 in Dubai
Duration 04:00h Approx. Pick up time: 07:30 Approx
Half-Day Classic Dubai Tour
Visit the Bastakia neighbourhood, home to old merchant houses and cafes, and learn about Dubai's history at the Dubai Museum. Take a traditional river taxi, known as an 'Abra' across Dubai Creek to the aromatic souks of Old Dubai.
What's included: Transfer, guide, museum entrance, Abra water taxi
Suggested activity for day 4
Duration 04:00h Approx. Pick up time: 13:00 Approx
Half-Day Modern Dubai Tour
Visit Dubai's modern attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Mall of Emirates, Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Al Arab. Travel to the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah to see the Atlantis Hotel before heading back to the city by monorail.
What's included: Transfer and guide
Suggested activity for day 6 in Istanbul
Full-Day Istanbul City Tour with lunch
Begin with a visit to the Hagia Sophia Basilica and Topkapi Palace, once the residence of the Ottoman Sultans. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant before continuing to the Blue Mosque and the Hippodrome. End the afternoon at the bustling Grand Bazaar.
What's included: Lunch, entrance tickets to the sites mentioned, round-trip transfers.
Suggested activity for day 7 in Istanbul
Half-Day Anatolian Istanbul Excursion with Lunch
Explore the Anatolian side of Istanbul including its Beylerbeyi Palace, the historic Eyüp neighbourhood and the hilltop Pierre Loti Cafe, for excellent views across the city and the old trading harbour known as the Golden Horn. Lunch included.
What's included: Lunch, entrance tickets to the sites mentioned, round-trip transfers
The price includes
- Included in all our trips. more information
- Departures from main UK airports.
- International flights: UK - Dubai, Dubai - Istanbul, Istanbul - Malé, Malé - UK.
- 10 nights accommodation in Luxury category hotels.See hotels included
- 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner in Dubai, 3 breakfasts in Turkey and All-Inclusive in the Maldives. *more information
- Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle in Dubai and Turkey.
- Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide. **more informationSee itinerary
- All air taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Speedboat transfers in the Maldives.
- Deluxe Overwater Villa in the Maldives
- ATOL protection.
- 4x4 desert excursion with dinner in Dubai.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
Tourist tax in Dubai: 20 AED (approx.) per room per night (paid directly to the hotel).
* All-Inclusive includes: 6 meals per day, including breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, afternoon tea, sundowners and dinner. You will also have a credit of USD 40 per person to use for a la carte dining (food only). Open bar from 11 am to 11 pm serving a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including a choice of 20 cocktails. Mini-bar replenished daily. Free use of snorkelling and windsurfing equipment, canoes and pedalos. Please note the resort offers both an 'All-Inclusive' package and a 'Gold All-Inclusive' package. The 'All-Inclusive' package is included with this offer.
** The optional Classic Dubai Tour, available on day 3 of the itinerary, operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday and Sunday mornings only. The optional Modern Dubai Tour, available on day 4 of the itinerary, operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
The order of the visits is subject to change at the destination. Therefore, we don't recommend booking independent activities until you reach your destination.
All passports stamped with an Israeli visa or any kind of ISRAEL stamp will NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER Dubai.
- Entry requirementsPassport with a minimum of three months validity.
- VisaVisa is required, issued on arrival to the country. Free for stays of up to 30 days.
- CurrencyUAE Dirham.
- Electricity220 V. Adapter required.
- HealthThere are no mandatory vaccinations.
- Time zoneUTC + 04:00.
- Other useful informationIt is advisable to drink bottled water.
- Tourist Office websitehttps://www.government.ae/
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office offer up-to-date travel advice by visiting www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveller at a time
We really enjoyed our Turkey trip: my first.
We were swimming in the Sea at Lara Beach, Antalya on 1st December and it was great with views all around.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
General coverage and bonding insurance included for free to protect against unforseen circumstances and company bankruptcy.