The highlights of two South American giants together in one unforgettable journey. Travel to the land of the tango and explore the elegant neighbourhoods and exquisite cuisine of Buenos Aires. Fall in love with the landscapes and sound of the powerful cascades at the Iguazu Falls and soak up the atmosphere and rhythms of vibrant Rio de Janeiro. Pack your bags, ready for a journey of a lifetime!
Arrival at UK/Ireland departure airport ready to check-in for a flight to Buenos Aires. Night on board.
If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrival in Buenos Aires, transfer to the hotel and the rest of the day is free for you to explore this sprawling city, full of colonial architecture and vibrant culture. Overnight in Buenos Aires.
If your flight arrives in Buenos Aires in the early hours of the morning, and you wish to have your room available before 15:00, you can book early check-in in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy an included tour of the chic city of Buenos Aires. Visit the most emblematic sites and monuments of the capital, such as the Plaza de Mayo filled with soul and history, the picturesque district of La Boca, the Obelisk representing the symbol of the Argentine capital, or the Casa Rosada where the artist Madonna performed the hit song "Do not cry for me Argentina" in 1996. The tour finishes in the neighbourhood of Palermo, the largest in the city. Rest of the day at your leisure. Overnight in Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day. Take advantage of this day to continue to discover the capital and soak up the local atmosphere, the architecture of its colonial buildings and the delicious cuisine. We recommend an optional Argentinian Tango Show & Dinner.* Overnight in Buenos Aires.
* Optional Dinner & Tango Show: Enjoy the traditional dance of Argentina and feast on the delicious local cuisine.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day. We recommend an optional excursion to the Tiger Delta. * Overnight stay in Buenos Aires.
* Optional Half-Day Excursion to the Tiger Delta: Discover the landscapes that Buenos Aires offers from the Río de la Plata and visit charming San Isidro, a town of great historical and architectural importance. On the Delta, take a boat and discover what life is like in this area of islands. Admire the amazing houses and mansions located in the ravines on the shore and enjoy views of the Cathedral of San Isidro; the Port of Olivos; the Monumental stadium of River and the University City of Buenos Aires. Return to Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to Iguazu. Transfer to your hotel and the rest of the day is free. If the arrival time allows, we suggest enjoying a bike ride through the jungle or rest in this beautiful natural setting. Overnight in Iguazu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls on this included excursion by taking the train to the 'Devil's Throat' where a lookout area grants the opportunity to watch the water rush from the river and down an 80 metre (262 feet) high sheer drop. Walk across bridges and enjoy the panoramic views on offer. Hear the roar of water whilst contemplating spectacular views of rainbows, birds, leafy green exotic plants and trees. * Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Iguazu.
* Optional Iguazu Great Adventure: Enter the jungle by the Yacaratiá trail in trucks specially designed for this environment. This 5 km long stretch ends at Puerto Macuco. At its dock, board a boat that sails in the Lower Iguazu River for as long as 6 km, heading towards the waterfalls area, enjoying plentiful rapids. Upon reaching the Tres Mosqueteros Fall, see the falls of both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides crowned by the view of the Garganta del Diablo (Devil’s Throat). Afterwards, the most exciting point comes when facing the incomparable San Martín waterfall, the second in dimension and the hugest any boat may face. If you choose to take the optional, it will replace a part of the included tour on this day.
Please note: You will not be able to take part in the Great Adventure excursion if you have any heart problems, have had any kind of heart surgery or if you have any physical disabilities.
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the Brazillian side of the Iguazu Falls, one of the world's Seven Natural Wonders. Walk on trails and enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of one of the biggest waterfall systems in the world. Overnight in Iguazu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for a flight to Rio de Janeiro. Transfer to your hotel and the rest of the day free. We recommend a stroll along Rio's famous beaches, Copacabana and Ipanema. Overnight in Rio de Janeiro.
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, set off on a day of discovery in Rio de Janeiro. Embark on a tour of Corcovado and Christ the Redeemer, a true symbol of the city. Head to the top of Corcovado Mountain, with spectacular views along the way. Visit Christ the Redeemer, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and soak up the panoramic views. It's the perfect photo opportunity! Afterwards, explore the Sambodromo, home of the Rio Carnival, the Selaron Steps and see the exterior of the famous Maracana Stadium. The remainder of the day is at your leisure to explore the vibrant atmosphere of the city. Overnight stay in Rio de Janeiro.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, or alternatively, we recommend an optional excursion to Sugar Loaf Mountain, an emblem of the city.* Overnight stay in Rio de Janeiro.
* Optional Excursion to Sugar Loaf Mountain: Head for the neighbourhood of Urca where one of the largest symbols of the city is located: Sugar Loaf Mountain. Travel to the top on a cable car and enjoy the spectacular views of Rio-Niterói Bridge and Corcovado Mountain. Look down on Copacabana beach, the Santa Cruz fortress and several beaches of Niterói and be amazed at the sheer beauty and diversity of the Rio skyline.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a free day to explore at your leisure in Rio. Do some sightseeing, explore the shopping avenues or simply make like a local and lounge on the beach. We recommend an optional excursion to leafy Tijuca Forest and Botanical Garden.* Overnight stay in Rio de Janeiro.
* Optional Tijuca Forest and Botanical Garden Excursion: Enjoy an excursion through the region of Mata Atlantica, an area of outstanding natural beauty just outside of Rio de Janeiro. Tijuca Forest is the largest urban forest in the world and the perfect place to spend a sunny day. In the Botanical Gardens, get to know the different exotic plants.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, exploring Rio at your own pace. Overnight stay in Rio de Janeiro.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a return flight back to the UK/Ireland. Night on board.
Arrive in the UK/Ireland and end your trip.
15 days trip including flights*
13 days and 12 nights in destination
LON - BUE
LON - BUE
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
RIO - LON
RIO - LON
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Merit San Telmo, Amerian Park Buenos Aires.
Tourist City Tax. National Park Entrance Fees - approximately £27, drinks, tips and anything not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
If your destination is in the USA or Canada, or if your selected flights to a different destination have connections in the USA or Canada, it is mandatory to have an ESTA (for USA) or an eTA (for Canada) before travelling.
* Documentation of the internal flights will either be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your trip or delivered to you on arrival at your destination. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
Note: Luggage allowance is 15kg.
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office offers up-to-date travel advice by visiting www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to 30 June 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
General coverage and bonding insurance included for free to protect against unforseen circumstances and company bankruptcy.