Go island hopping to discover the fascinating cultural and natural heritage of this fascinating Indonesian archipelago. Fall in love with the serenity of Senggigi on the island of Lombok and tread the earthly paradise of the island of Gili Trawangan. Get immersed in the artistic atmosphere of Ubud and surrender to the absolute beauty of the eternal beaches of Benoa on the island of Bali.
Arrive at your UK / Ireland departure airport, ready for a flight* to Bali. Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive at Denpasar International Airport, be met by your guide and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free to rest after your travels and start discovering the vibrant capital of the so-called "Island of the Gods". Overnight stay in Ubud
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy a full day tour around Ubud to discover the unique cultural heritage of Bali and the picturesque natural landscapes. Head to the town of Stone Carvers, Batu Bulan, where we witness the colourful and exciting dance of Barong & Kris, which tells the story about the eternal struggle between good and evil, an Indian epic and an integral part of Balinese mythology. Next, visit Mas, the village of the wood carvers, to see artisans working on their creative designs; true works of art. Head northeast across the coast, surrounded by imposing mountains, to visit the Elephant Cave or Goa Gajah, a complex built in the eleventh century with the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures excavated at the entrance, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The next stop is in Kintamani to enjoy the spectacular views of Mount Batur, with its black lava that descends from the sacred crater to the valley where Lake Batur rests, lying serene and bright at the foot of the mountains. Finally, visit the town of Celuk, famous for its beautiful works of goldsmithing and handmade silverware. Return to Ubud and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Ubud.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, spend the day at your leisure. Why not explore the local markets or indulge in a relaxing Balinese massage. We recommend an optional river rafting excursion if you are feeling adventurous.* Overnight stay in Ubud.
* Optional Ayung River Rafting Excursion: Take a rafting adventure on the Ayung River! An unforgettable journey through the tropical rainforest past beautiful waterfalls. Lunch included.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure. We recommend exploring the tranquil rainforests or visiting the local Hindu temples and shrines. Alternatively, we suggest taking an optional mountain biking excursion to enjoy the landscapes from a different perspective.* Overnight stay in Ubud.
* Optional Mountain Biking Excursion: From the mountainside, ride along quiet roads past various villages. Enjoy an impression of traditional Balinese life and the beautiful nature.
Breakfast at the hotel. Head to Padang Bai port to cross by speedboat to the island of Gili Trawangan, known for its vibrant beaches and magnificent coral reefs. Arrival in Gili, transfer to the hotel and the rest of the day free to explore the wonderful surroundings. Overnight stay in Gili.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to spend relaxing, either in the pool or on the paradisiacal beaches of the island. We recommend snorkelling for the best views of coral reefs and the diverse and colourful marine life that inhabits them. Overnight stay in Gili.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the scheduled time, take a local boat to Senggigi, on the island of Lombok. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for you to enjoy the tranquillity of this idyllic place where Indonesians keep their ancient customs alive. Senggigi is famous for its unforgettable sunsets and its endless beaches. Overnight stay in Senggigi.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy a tour of the city of Mataram, the most important city on the island of Lombok, and visit the Mayura Water Palace, built in 1744 as part of the former Balinese empire. The town is the main commercial centre in Lombok and is the perfect place to observe the daily activity of the locals. The tour continues to Taman Narmada, home to natural springs, whose water is believed to give eternal youth. The garden was built in 1727 by the Balinese King Anak Agung Gede Ngurah Karang Asem. Finally, visit the Temple of Lingsar, a unique temple and a centre of harmony and unity for both Muslims and Hindus, as both are permitted to pray and worship there. Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Senggigi.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the scheduled time take a speedboat back to the island of Bali, and on arrival transfer to your hotel in Benoa. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy your beautiful surroundings. Benoa is located in the south, in a quiet coastal resort on the Nusa Dua peninsula, and is the perfect place to relax, with idyllic beaches and lush surroundings. Overnight stay in Benoa.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure, basking in the Balinese sunshine or exploring at your own pace. We recommend an optional city tour of Denpasar to discover the unique and diverse atmosphere of the city, which fuses traditional Balinese culture and modernity.* Overnight stay in Benoa.
* Optional Denpasar City Tour: Explore Badung Traditional Market, for a taste of the local culture and delve into the spiritual side of the city at Jagatnatha Temple. Learn more about the island at the fascinating Bali Museum and admire the Bajra Shandi Monument, a monument dedicated to the struggles of the Balinese people throughout history. (Min. 2 pax)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day. We recommend visiting the Uluwatu Temple, one of the most emblematic monuments of Bali, located on top of a cliff surrounded by coastal forest. It is an unmissable experience to contemplate the beautiful sunset over the Indian Ocean from this viewpoint. Consider enjoying one of our optional excursions.* Overnight stay in Benoa.
* Optional Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Excursion: Set off to Nusa Lembongan around 8:00 a.m. for an exciting day of snorkelling in the warm, abundant waters. Enjoy an included lunch on the boat and discover the rich marine life in the open waters. All snorkelling equipment is provided. (Min. 2 pax)
* Optional Sunset Dinner Cruise: Spend a tropical evening onboard a boat whilst taking in the spectacular sunset and enjoying a refreshing cocktail and international buffet. A live cabaret show on board will keep you entertained as you cruise away the evening. (Min. 2 pax)
Breakfast at the hotel. A day at your leisure to continue enjoying the idyllic white-sand beaches of Benoa, perfect for a walk along its extensive shoreline and a swim in its crystal clear warm waters. We recommend an optional tour to Besakih and Penglipuran to discover more of the local area.* Overnight stay in Benoa.
* Optional Besakih and Penglipuran Tour: On this day trip, discover the oldest temple in Bali, the Pura Besakih at the foot of Mount Agung. Along the way, visit Kertagosa in Klungkung, dating back to pre-colonial times and the village of Penglipuran, home to an indigenous community. Also, discover the sacred bats of Goa Lawah Cave and the black beaches of Kusamba for a fantastic overview of the must-see sights in the region. Lunch included. (Min. 2 pax)
Breakfast at the hotel. At the scheduled time, transfer to the airport to board a flight back to the UK / Ireland.* Night on board.
* If your flight departs in the morning, you may arrive back in the UK / Ireland the same day.
Arrive in the UK / Ireland and end your trip.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Radha Phala Resort.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
See important notes
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
On March 14th 2021, the Day of Silence or 'Nyepi' is observed in Bali as part of the Hindu New Year celebrations. It is traditionally a day of meditation and therefore, no activities are allowed, everything is closed and it is not permitted to go outside on this special day.
Useful information Indonesia
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Triple room: the third bed will be a rollaway bed.
Children: 2 - 11 years.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office offers up-to-date travel advice by visiting www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to 30 June 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
General coverage and bonding insurance included for free to protect against unforseen circumstances and company bankruptcy.