Combine the shopping paradise of Dubai with the laid-back beaches of breezy Zanzibar on this unforgettable journey. Discover the ultra-modern metropolis of Dubai and explore its labyrinthine malls, sweeping skyscrapers and east-meets-west atmosphere. After an exciting 4x4 safari in the Dubai desert, head to the Tanzanian island of Zanzibar, where an All-Inclusive paradise awaits you.
Arrival at your US departure airport ready to check-in for a flight to Dubai. Night on board.*
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive in Dubai and transfer to the hotel.* The remainder of the day is free to discover this modern Emirati metropolis at your leisure. We recommend visiting the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and a symbol of the city of 828 meters and 160 floors. Since its inauguration in 2010, it offers the best views of the desert and the city. Underneath is the largest shopping centre in the world, the Dubai Mall where 1200 stores of all kinds are located. A shopping paradise! Overnight stay in Dubai.
* You will have the option to add early check-in on arrival in Dubai (before 3:00 p.m.) in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the morning at your leisure, exploring the old town or sunning yourself on Dubai's idyllic beaches. We recommend an optional excursion to explore the older parts of the city.* At dusk, take an exciting 4x4 excursion to the desert. Pass through camel farms and spectacular desert landscapes, as the sand dunes are illuminated at sunset until arriving at a traditional camp. Here, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner under the stars with traditional entertainment including Belly Dancing,* waterpipes and camel rides. Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Classic Dubai Tour: Visit the Bastakia neighbourhood, home to old merchant houses and cafes, and learn about Dubai's history with included entrance to the Dubai Museum. Take a traditional river taxi, known as an 'Abra' across Dubai Creek to the aromatic souks of Old Dubai, filled with stalls selling exotic spices and golden wares. Lunch at a local restaurant is included. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday mornings only.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, enjoying a shopping spree in Dubai's fabulous malls, or relaxing at your leisure on the beach. We recommend an optional tour of the city's modern attractions.* Overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Modern Dubai Tour: Visit the most emblematic sights in the city including the Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Al Arab, the world's most luxurious hotel. Travel to the man-made palm-shaped island of Palm Jumeirah to see the amazing Atlantis Hotel before heading back to the city on the monorail. Afterward, explore glittering Dubai Marina, the Mall of Emirates, to see the impressive Ski Dubai, and the jaw-dropping Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport to catch a flight to Zanzibar. Arrive and transfer to your hotel to begin your All-inclusive stay on this idyllic island, full of history and culture. Overnight stay in Zanzibar.
All-inclusive. Make the most of a free day to enjoy the paradise beaches of Zanzibar, one of the islands located off the coast of Tanzania. You can take the day to relax on the beach or make the most of your incomparable hotel facilities. Overnight stay in Zanzibar.
All-inclusive. Enjoy the day at your leisure. Take advantage of the hotel facilities and the surrounding beaches. If you want to venture out of the resort, try the old fort located in the Stone town in the capital of Zanzibar. Overnight stay in Zanzibar.
All-inclusive. Spend the day at your leisure. If you want to explore some more, try the Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park. It is the only national park in Zanzibar and hosts hundreds of species of wildlife, plants and trees. Overnight stay in Zanzibar.
Breakfast * at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport to catch a flight back to the US. Arrive in the US and end your trip.
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
9 days trip including flights*
8 days and 7 nights in destination
NYC - DXB
NYC - DXB
ZNZ - NYC
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City.
Visa * (required) drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
* All passports stamped with an Israeli visa or any kind of Israel stamp will not be able to enter Dubai.
Dubai Tourist Tax: 20 AED (approx. $5) per person, per night, is payable directly to the hotel.
There is an additional tax of $5 per person to be paid in cash on departure from Zanzibar Airport.
Please note: Travellers are advised to carry cash in the form of USD$ to pay for any extras in Tanzania. Credit cards are not widely accepted.
* Documentation of the internal flights will be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 14 days before your trip. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
** You will have the option to add early check-in on arrival in Dubai (before 3:00 p.m.) in the next step of the booking process.
*** All-Inclusive includes: Breakfast 7:00 a.m - 10:00 a.m., lunch 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., dinner -7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., late brunch at the main bar 10:00 a.m. - midday and afternoon snacks at the Jacuzzi Bar, Beach Area and Main Bar. Beverages: soft drinks and local alcoholic drinks. All-inclusive also includes a Cocktail Party every Friday 6:00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m., use of the tennis court, gym and foosball.
**** The optional Classic Dubai Tour, available on day 3 of the itinerary, operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday and Sunday mornings only. The optional Modern Dubai Tour, available on day 4 of the itinerary, operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
The order of the visits are subject to change at the destination. Therefore, we don't recommend booking independent activities until you reach your destination.
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Children: 2 - 11 years.
Exoticca Travel Stories
Creating unforgettable memories, one traveler at a time
Every excursion was carefully planned and guides were there on time and they were knowledgeable and helpful at every stage.
Please fill out this form with the information about you and the trip your are planning to do. One of our experts will personally contact you answering all your questions and will offer you the best options according to your needs.
Save when buying your next trip thanks to super discounted prices that we negotiate with airlines and hotels.
For bookings purchased from April 7 2020 to 31 July 2021, enjoy free cancellation policy. No questions asked.
Each one of our itineraries are designed to ensure you have the best possible experience in every destination.