Panama in 7 Days
Panama City & All-Inclusive Playa Blanca
Get a taste for the vibrant culture, natural beauty and bustling cityscapes of Panama on an adventure from Panama City to Playa Blanca. Stroll through the historic Casco Viejo and get up close to the magnificent Panama Canal, a true feat of engineering. After a slice of city life, head to dreamy Playa Blanca, on the Gulf of Panama, where an All-Inclusive stay awaits you.
7 days trip including flights*
7 days and 6 nights in destination
NYC - PTY
PTY - NYC
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
Arrive at your US departure airport, ready for a flight to Panama City. Arrive in the capital of Panama, a metropolis of contrasts, home to the iconic Panama Canal. Transfer to the hotel and overnight stay in Panama City. *
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Breakfast at the hotel. Set off on a guided walking tour of Casco Viejo, the oldest part of Panama City. See the most emblematic landmarks of this charming neighbourhood such as Panama Cathedral, Santo Domingo Covent and the National Theatre. Admire the impressive Bolivar Palace and stroll through the narrow 17th-century streets to Paseo Las Boveda, a waterfront walkway with views of Puente de las Américas where you can watch the ships lining up to enter the Panama Canal. Spend the remainder of the day exploring Panama City at your leisure. Overnight stay in Panama City.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the day at your leisure, enjoying the delights of the city or setting off on an optional excursion to either the dreamy San Blas Islands or for an exciting Rainforest Day Trip.* Overnight stay in Panama City.
* Optional Full-Day San Blas Islands Excursion (shared service): Explore some of the worlds most remote and pristine islands. Set off early in the morning along the Pan-American Highway towards the port of Carti. Board a motorboat and set about exploring these tiny untouched islands where you can swim in the turquoise waters and relax amongst the palm trees on the shore. Traditional lunch included. Return to Carti and transfer back to Panama City. Note: You will need to take your passport with you.
* Gamboa Rainforest Day Trip: Head to the rainforest to discover the abundant wildlife of Panama. Get up close to slow-moving sloths at a sloth sanctuary and discover many butterfly, orchid and frog species as you delve deeper into the verdant rainforest. Climb the observation tower for uninterrupted views of the canopy and enjoy an exciting high-speed boat cruise on the Panama Canal and Gatun Lake. Lunch included.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, check-out and transfer to Playa Blanca, a dreamy beach resort region on the tropical Gulf of Panama. Check-in, begin your All-Inclusive stay, enjoying all the amenities on offer at your hotel. Overnight stay in Playa Blanca.
All-Inclusive at the hotel. Spend the day relaxing at your leisure, soaking up the sunshine, swimming in the turquoise waters or simply relaxing on the beach. Alternatively, we recommend an optional excursion to the Embera Indigenous Village.* Overnight stay in Playa Blanca.
* Optional Embera Indigenous Village visit: Head deep into the rainforest to meet the Embera people, a unique tribe who will share their culture and history with you. See traditional dancing and enjoy an authentic Embera lunch as you get to know the locals.
All-Inclusive at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure. We recommend relaxing on the beach and enjoying the fantastic facilities of your hotel. Why not treat yourself to a beach-side massage? Alternatively, we recommend an optional excursion to the beautiful Las Yayas Waterfall.* Overnight stay in Playa Blanca.
* Optional Las Yayas Waterfall Excursion: Experience the natural beauty of the amazing Las Yayas Waterfalls, which gush across the volcanic rocks into glistening crystal clear pools. Enjoy the refreshing climate and lush natural surroundings, take in the views from a small viewpoint and swim in the refreshing natural pools. Snacks included.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for your return flight back to the US. Arrive in the US and end your trip.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will be replaced by one of these alternative hotels with the same quality: Victoria Hotel and Suites Panama.
Included activity for day 2
Duration 02:00h Approx. Pick up time: 09:00 Approx
Guided walk of the old town
Guided walk of the old town
What's included: Transportation with guide/driver (bilingual) and a bottle of cold water per person. Not included: The return transfer in case the clients want to stay on their own in Casco Viejo for a longer period of time is not included.
If you have reduced mobility you can request assistance for these activities by speaking to one of our experts
Suggested activity for day 3
Embera Indigenous Village Excursion
Visit Embera Indigenous Village, deep in the Panamanian rainforest, to discover the unique local culture and to understand the realities of life in the rainforest. Lunch included.
Suggested activity for day 3
Gamboa Rainforest Day Trip (from Panama City)
Head to the rainforest to discover the wildlife of Panama. Get up close to slow-moving sloths, see the rainforest canopy from an observation tower and enjoy an exciting high-speed boat ride on the Panama Canal. Lunch included.
Suggested activity for day 3
Full-Day San Blas Islands Excursion
Explore some of the worlds most remote and pristine islands. From Carti, board a motorboat and set about exploring these tiny islands where you can swim in the turquoise waters and relax on the shore. Lunch included.
Suggested activity for day 6
Las Yayas Waterfall Excursion
Experience the natural beauty of the amazing Las Yayas Waterfalls, enjoy the spectacular lush rainforest environment and swim in the crystal clear natural pools. Snacks included. Minimum 2 people.
The price includes
- Included in all our trips. more information
- Departures from main US airports.
- International flights: US - Panama City - US.
- 6 nights accommodation in Superior and Luxury category hotels.See hotels included
- 3 breakfasts and All-Inclusive in Playa Blanca. *more information
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide.See itinerary
- All air taxes and fuel surcharge.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
* All Inclusive details: All buffet-style meals / Open Bar – domestic beverages- including beer, and national liqueur, soft drinks and wine of the house at any of the hotel / Resort's outlets during their hours of operation / Unlimited use of non-motorized sports – during hours of operation / Table games / 1 a la Carte Dinner for every 3 nights stay or 3 A La Carte Dinner for every 7 nights stay / Drink will be served by glass / Bottles are not included. Alcoholic beverages are offered to adults only with valid ID card and over 18 years old. Not included: calls, laundry service, mini bar, babysitter, motorized sports, room service.
- Entry requirementsPassport with a minimum of six months validity.
- VisaNo visa is required for stays of up to 30 days.
- CurrencyUS Dollar and Panamanian Balboa.
- Electricity110 V. Adapter required.
- HealthPlease consult your doctor regarding the vaccination against yellow fever and malaria prophylaxis. Travellers over 60 years must consult their doctor as the Yellow Fever vaccine can have serious side effects.
- Time zoneUTC - 05:00.
- Tourist Office websitewww.visitcentroamerica.com
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
Children: 4 - 10 years.