Maldives in 7 Days
Indian Ocean Paradise
Fulfill all your fantasies of white-sand beaches and turquoise shores on a once-in-a-lifetime escape to the paradise atolls of the Maldives. From your exclusive resort, kick-back amongst palm-fringed beaches, contemplate beautiful sunsets and soak up unforgettable sea views as you bask in your own personal slice of bliss.
7 days trip including flights*
6 days and 5 nights in destination
LON - MLE
LON - MLE
MLE - LON
* It may change depending of your departure city, departure date and arrival date.
The calendar does not display internal flights, trains or other transportation included in the itinerary.
Ready to spend 5 nights in the blissful paradise haven of the Maldives? Head to your departure airport to catch a flight to Malé.* Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Touch down in Malé, the capital of the Maldives. From here, take an exciting speedboat transfer to your resort, situated on an island in the beautiful North Malé Atoll. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Enjoy a day at your leisure in the Maldives, soaking up the breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean from the comforts of a white-sand beach or exploring the abundant sea life on a snorkelling excursion. The facilities at the resort are there to make your stay as blissful as possible, so make the most of them as you begin to unwind from the stresses of daily life. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Enjoy the day at your leisure. We recommend a diving excursion, whether you're a first-timer or already accustomed to the underwater world. The Maldives is considered one of the world's best diving destinations as the waters surrounding its atolls are inhabited by thousands of species of whales, dolphins, turtles and fish, so don't miss out on the opportunity to explore for yourself. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Spend the day at your leisure in the Maldives. If you'd like to know more about Maldivan culture and life in these paradise isles, we recommend a visit to Malé. Owing to its small size, it's one of the most densely populated cities in the world and amongst its bustling streets, you can find mosques, bazaars and cafes and get a sense of the everyday life of the locals. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Enjoy your final day in the Maldives at your leisure. Make the most of your last moments in paradise by exploring the island and finding the most perfect stretch of beach in which to contemplate the picture-perfect ocean views. Arrange a romantic meal or enjoy the resort entertainment to bring a memorable close to your idyllic escape. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Breakfast* at the hotel. Sadly, it's time to bid farewell to the paradise shores of the Maldives. At the indicated time, take a speedboat transfer to Malé to catch a flight back to the UK/Ireland. Arrive in the UK/Ireland and end your trip.**
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
** If your return flight departs in the evening, your arrival in the US will be the following day.
*In case the advertised hotels are not available they will always be replaced by one of the same, or a higher category.
The price includes
- Included in all our trips. more information
- Departures from main UK/Ireland airports.
- International flights: UK/Ireland - Malé - UK/Ireland.
- 5 nights accommodation in a Superior category hotel.See hotels included
- All-Inclusive. *more information
- Air taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Speedboat transfers.
- Welcome drink per person on arrival to the resort.
- Family-friendly hotel.
- 25% discount on Spa Menu.
- 15 minutes jetlag massage.
- Deluxe Beach Villa
- ATOL Protection.
Tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
* All-Inclusive package includes:
Food: Breakfast (7:30 to 9:30), lunch (12:30 to14:30 except Fridays. Friday 13:30 to 14:30) and dinner (19:00 to 21:00) served at the Mela Restaurant with a combination of buffets with a variety of international cuisine to please everyone’s taste. Selection of snacks served at the Blitz Bar & Café (Morning 10:00 to 11:00, Evening 16:00 to 17:00 and night 23:00 to 00:00).
Beverage: Selection of cocktails, mocktails, house wines, types of canned juices, soft drinks, draft beer, house spirits, mineralised water, tea and coffee available at the Blitz Bar & Café from 10:00 to 00:00. Unlimited “all you can drink” mineralised water, soft drinks, draft beer, cordial juices, tea & coffee and house wine available at the Mela Restaurant during meal hours.
- Entry requirementsPassport with a minimum of six months validity. One blank passport page.
- VisaA visa for stays of up to 30 days will be issued for free on arrival at the airport.
- CurrencyMaldivian Rufiyaa.
- LanguageDhivehi (Maldivian).
- Electricity220 V. Mostly UK-style plug sockets.
- HealthThere are no mandatory vaccinations.
- Time zoneUTC + 05:00.
- Other useful informationIn the Maldives, they drive on the left-hand side of the road.
- Tourist Office websitehttp://www.visitmaldives.com/
Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category. The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.